IGNORED

Visa Agents

Thai Visa Express

I received an enquiry in our office this morning :

A guys partner had been in the UK 6 months on a tourist visa and returned to Thailand. He now wanted a second visa for her and paid an agent 40,000 baht to get him this, however this is impossible as the rules clearly state.

A visitor can only spend any 6 months out of any 12 in the UK yet he relieved him of the fee obviously he was refused. He then went on to say he had another company who could do it and the guy seemed OK !!

I said seems OK he does not even know the rules , if you want your partner in the UK you either wait 6 months or apply for a fiancee visa or you must marry in Thailand quite simple.

If he had used the other company they would again relieved him of a hefty fee and another refusal they never even asked for a copy of the GV51 refusal of entry clearance, i would bet they are not aware of what these are even called.

If you require professional help ensure you use a reputable company or do it yourself.

http://www.oisc.gov.uk/

Edited by AZZZEY68

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

speaking of dubious companies

went to the immigration office in jomtien today which was closed (good start to the day) however the girl i was with went to a shop next door to it who informed her that they could supply me with a 1 or 2 or even 3 month visa all legal and above board they claimed for a fee of 8,000 for 1 month 11,000 for 2 months and 13,000 for 3 months

the piece of paper she was given also stated a 1 year visa was available for 8,000 baht assuming i had all my documants

i assuming this is a scam of some sort ? and that the documants obtained may not be fully legit or am i reading the info on the paper wrong

the company is called visa2britain and is next door to the main immigration office

went to the immigration office in jomtien today which was closed (good start to the day) however the girl i was with went to a shop next door to it who informed her that they could supply me with a 1 or 2 or even 3 month visa all legal and above board they claimed for a fee of 8,000 for 1 month 11,000 for 2 months and 13,000 for 3 months

the piece of paper she was given also stated a 1 year visa was available for 8,000 baht assuming i had all my documants

i assuming this is a scam of some sort ? and that the documants obtained may not be fully legit or am i reading the info on the paper wrong

the company is called visa2britain and is next door to the main immigration office

what kind of visa and did they say you would have to leave Thailand to get it?

Some agents are charging 300000 baht for a tourist visa to australia. they also tell you that it is very hard to do on your own . on top of that they add in questions which do not appear on the australian tourist visa form. they do this to put fear into you so you do not do yourself. This cost my friend big money until he finally listened to me. All he has to do is fill in the tourist visa form that you get from thae aussie embassy in bangkok, bring a couple of bank statements and a few payslips from work and a fee of 3000 baht only to pay to the aussie embassy.Then a 3 month tourist visa is yours. Took me 10 minutes.

what kind of visa and did they say you would have to leave Thailand to get it?

it dont say on the paper however from what i understand no leaving thailand at all for the visa's they supply , they mentioned somthing about they work hand in hand with the police station in fact they have 1 visa thats good for 18 months they claim

will see tomorrow when we go back to the immigration center , i may call in and see what they say myself out of curiosity , im assuming the 1 2 and 3 month visa's are extensions to visas obtained from the embassy rather than just the passport stamp type affairs that most tourists get

spoke to these people today and seems they can provide just about any visa you want as long as you got the cash and thats without leaving the country and they claim they are 100% legal and legit !! and thier website claims even more such as being able to get any visa for anyone even for bargirls that have been refused visa's in the past

they "suggested" i buy a retirement visa for 25,000 baht which lasts a year and will let you come and go in and out of the country at will with no problems garenteed

i guess a fair few backhanders are included in the fees they charge

i didnt take them up on the offer i hasten to add

spoke to these people today and seems they can provide just about any visa you want as long as you got the cash and thats without leaving the country and they claim they are 100% legal and legit !! and thier website claims even more such as being able to get any visa for anyone even for bargirls that have been refused visa's in the past

they "suggested" i buy a retirement visa for 25,000 baht which lasts a year and will let you come and go in and out of the country at will with no problems garenteed

i guess a fair few backhanders are included in the fees they charge

i didnt take them up on the offer i hasten to add

Using a service like this is trouble looking for a place to happen.

I rest my case.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

A mate of mine wanted to get a visitors visa for his TG to come to the UK. There was a large age difference between them so he was less than optimistic of a successful application.

He met a guy at a party who told him that he could guarantee a visa for 100,000 Baht, he had a connection in the Consulate section of the British embassy in Bangkok who would make sure that the decision went their way. Not only could he arrange this but he could also guarantee the desired outcome. It was simple, my friend only had to pay on receipt of the visa. No visa, no fee, what did he have to lose?

I didn't trust the guy from the start and told my friend so. When he insisted that he had nothing to lose I explained to him how I thought the scam worked. Regardless of the contact having Consulate connections or not a reasonable percentage of applications will be successful. I'm pulling this figure out of thin air but let's just say that 30% of such applications are approved. In this situation the scam artist has a 30% chance of collecting his 100,000 baht regardless of whether he had connections within the British Embassy or not. That's not bad odds really is it? A one in 3 chance of collecting 100,000 Baht for doing absolutely nothing.

The application was refused and my friends contact apologetically explained that his connection had suffered an unexpected illness that day and was not on duty. of course if the application had been successful then my friend would have happily parted with his 100,000 Baht and been totally convinced that he could never have managed it without the Embassy contact.

It's indeed a case of "buyer beware" when it comes to visas in Thailand.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I did my own cost about 10 ,000baht. thats with new ID card passport, Visa fee, Why use an agent when any one can do it on the Internet..

I rest my case.

exactly

was an interesting chat with them though , obviously i had no intention of using them but was interesting

Well is there any place in Pattaya you recommend to get one? and done properly?

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Tim if you need to sort a visa out send Azzey a PM, and he will sort you out, He has done work for me and many other board-members and its nothing but a professional honest service all the way and I would recommend his company to anyone.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Agreed with Mavvy, send Azzey a pm.

Feel free to pm myself or contact me via my website.

Thai Visa Express

• 2 weeks later...

paul rom thai visa express has been helpin me out with visa s trying to get my mrs over

i tried of my own back nov 08 and fucked it up.

but the great thing about paul is , he s also been giving me advice on all thai matters. birds , money, thai family, property/land.

ive heard laods of stories about thai visa agents shatin farrangs.

when we got knocked back in nov 08, i went to the office just nxt to the applications ratchadamri.

the thai guy spoke excellent english, reccommeded a fiancee visa would be no problem, he said id have to pay all visa fees 500£ plus theier fee. when he siad ithe looked straight in my eyes and said 1000?

fukin bastard. a total 1500£.

thank goodness i found paul WWW.THAIVISAEXPRESS.CO.UK on this site.

ill keep u z posted on visa thia stuff progress.

safe

d

manchester

paul rom thai visa express has been helpin me out with visa s trying to get my mrs over

but the great thing about paul is , he s also been giving me advice on all thai matters. birds , money, thai family, property/land.

when we got knocked back in nov 08, i went to the office just nxt to the applications ratchadamri.

the thai guy spoke excellent english, reccommeded a fiancee visa would be no problem, he said id have to pay all visa fees 500£ plus theier fee. when he siad ithe looked straight in my eyes and said 1000?

safe

d

manchester

I received an enquiry in our office this morning :

A guys partner had been in the UK 6 months on a tourist visa and returned to Thailand. He now wanted a second visa for her and paid an agent 40,000 baht to get him this, however this is impossible as the rules clearly state.

A visitor can only spend any 6 months out of any 12 in the UK yet he relieved him of the fee obviously he was refused. He then went on to say he had another company who could do it and the guy seemed OK !!

I said seems OK he does not even know the rules , if you want your partner in the UK you either wait 6 months or apply for a fiancee visa or you must marry in Thailand quite simple.

If he had used the other company they would again relieved him of a hefty fee and another refusal they never even asked for a copy of the GV51 refusal of entry clearance, i would bet they are not aware of what these are even called.

If you require professional help ensure you use a reputable company or do it yourself.

http://www.oisc.gov.uk/

safe

d

manchester

i got mine from a company called visa no 1 in bkk and was successful first time is on website

Hi

I will no doubt get shot down by people he has helped on this forum,

but i would not use thai visa express.

I sent a pm to paul asking for a price and advice regarding a visa for my tg and 2 year old son and got a reply within five minutes,he gave me his mobile number and asked me to call him.

I was qouted 550 pound which to me was a good price as long as everything worked out.

As it was the weekend i could not put the money into his account,and he said if i could put the money in his account on monday then he would start to sort out the visa.

He told me i would need to sort my affirmation to marry first and also register the birth of my son and get him a passport.

so i then looked at the uk embassy website to find out how much it would cost and to see what i needed to take to the embassy to get marriage certificate and passport for son,it would cost me about 4 or 500 pound with hotels in bangkok etc

So i did not want to pay the 550 pound i was qouted until i was ready for his service regarding visa apllication.

So i sent Paul another message saying i would be in pattaya on the 15th may and could i call into his office in pattaya with my passport and get his staff to type out the affirmation to marry for a fee of course(As i have not got a printer and iam not very good with computers) then i could go to the embassy in bangkok and get my marriage certificate and passport for my son.

I told paul i will be returning to the uk in june and i would pay him for his services and mail passport and all paperwork including marriage certificate etc needed for application to his office in uk as i do not need to be in thailand for the visa application.

I did not receive such a speedy reply this time,he never got back to me.

It looks like he spat the dummy because i did not put the money into his account.So i will either go with another company or try myself.

Hi

I will no doubt get shot down by people he has helped on this forum,

but i would not use thai visa express.

I sent a pm to paul asking for a price and advice regarding a visa for my tg and 2 year old son and got a reply within five minutes,he gave me his mobile number and asked me to call him.

I was qouted 550 pound which to me was a good price as long as everything worked out.

As it was the weekend i could not put the money into his account,and he said if i could put the money in his account on monday then he would start to sort out the visa.

He told me i would need to sort my affirmation to marry first and also register the birth of my son and get him a passport.

so i then looked at the uk embassy website to find out how much it would cost and to see what i needed to take to the embassy to get marriage certificate and passport for son,it would cost me about 4 or 500 pound with hotels in bangkok etc

So i did not want to pay the 550 pound i was qouted until i was ready for his service regarding visa apllication.

So i sent Paul another message saying i would be in pattaya on the 15th may and could i call into his office in pattaya with my passport and get his staff to type out the affirmation to marry for a fee of course(As i have not got a printer and iam not very good with computers) then i could go to the embassy in bangkok and get my marriage certificate and passport for my son.

I told paul i will be returning to the uk in june and i would pay him for his services and mail passport and all paperwork including marriage certificate etc needed for application to his office in uk as i do not need to be in thailand for the visa application.

I did not receive such a speedy reply this time,he never got back to me.

It looks like he spat the dummy because i did not put the money into his account.So i will either go with another company or try myself.

No 1, I received no message.

No 2, We do not do any work until we receive a payment or a deposit to start the visa process company policy, we give affirmation of freedom to marry plus guide free once your a client.

No 3. Due to data protection without discussing your personal circumstances on the board things are not quite correct in what you are saying.

No 4. I gave you some good advise on reg the birth to save you a visa fee which you was unaware of totally you was all ready to do a double application ?

No 5. You wanted to pay me cash direct due again to your personal circumstances as i advised we are a professional company everything goes through the business. We are audited by the OISC yearly and all payments go through our bank system.

I receive numerous enquiries daily from clients etc i do not have the time to chase people if they require my help i have 3 contact numbers ?

Its an offence under OISC to contact anybody they first must contact myself we are not a Thai agency please remember that, there are numerous agents around Pattaya and you are free to use any of them.

I really cannot understand exactly what you are complaining about i never replied to a pm/Sms/email which i never received?

I sent 6 emails to hotels this week i go 3 replies do you think they spat their dummies out no ! they either never received them or they are booked up so what.

Feel free to contact myself if you would like to discuss this further.

Edited by AZZZEY68

Thai Visa Express

that is the first complaint i have heard about thai visa express in the three years i have been a member of this board

and it looks like a simple misunderstanding

i used pauls service to get my then girlfriend a holiday visa and he was fantastic often phoning me up just to see i was ok

he gave me a huge amount of advice and when i wanted to get a fiance visa he helped me do it myself for nothing as i was already a customer before

i am now happily married largely thanks to him

i have a large circle of friends with thai wives now and all of them were unsuccesfull in their first attempts to get visas for their wives and they used agents in thailand for a lot more money than what paul charges

it is a very rare thing these days to get excellent service for a good price and i for one would recommend thai visa express

keep up the good work mate

spence

Lets put this to bed he made an enquiry and i never heard from him again.. He is not a client we have never done any work for him so whats the complaint ?

We have never received a follow up simple if i did we would have replied i always reply to any customer queries always.

We get lots of people ring myself daily an example would be a client rang me in January i explained fully on what was the best course of action etc and left it with him. He returned my call early May and we put his application in today i had totally forgotten about him. He came back to use us at his convenience we do not chase work ever its an offence to badger a client to use your services in the UK.

He is free to ring me again to verify my T & C of business and he will get the same answer as before, we commence no work without payment simple. If he visits any Visa Agents in Pattaya he will not only find we are a lot cheaper but they also expect a deposit.

A simple phone call to me would have sorted any misunderstanding.

Paul

Edited by AZZZEY68

Thai Visa Express