IGNORED

Thai Skype

herds

I'm back in the UK now after nearly 2 years in Thailand, I have quite a few books and am quite content reading and writing learning but I wanted to practice my conversation also.

I had a couple thai friends on skype already but just from searching about a bit got chatting to a couple other thais that were more than happy to speak with me, in fact the 2 I added were over the moon that I wanted to learn thai in exchange for english.

So, a bit of a heads up if any of you want to practice with any thai's you'll probably be surprised how many are willing.

p.s. while a lot of young thais speaking ability isn't all that good (shyness) their reading and writing is usually of a good standard.

โชคดีนะ

Good tips mate.... have you tried camfrog also? If your happy with writing Thai you will be in your element there.

I'm back in the UK now after nearly 2 years in Thailand, I have quite a few books and am quite content reading and writing learning but I wanted to practice my conversation also.

I had a couple thai friends on skype already but just from searching about a bit got chatting to a couple other thais that were more than happy to speak with me, in fact the 2 I added were over the moon that I wanted to learn thai in exchange for english.

So, a bit of a heads up if any of you want to practice with any thai's you'll probably be surprised how many are willing.

p.s. while a lot of young thais speaking ability isn't all that good (shyness) their reading and writing is usually of a good standard.

โชคดีนะ

PM me your Skype addy mate and we'll have a convo. Or you'll have one and I'll attempt to chat with you in Thai

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

• 2 weeks later...
PM me your Skype addy mate and we'll have a convo. Or you'll have one and I'll attempt to chat with you in Thai

will do, bit busy at the mo, but i won't forget.

I just started using Yahoo click to call. speak, listen, read, write . . . schedule a time, works great

I just started using Yahoo click to call. speak, listen, read, write . . . schedule a time, works great

click to call is a feature on Yahoo messenger. can call other Yahoo members using this feature for free