IGNORED

LK Renaissance

Kurt Rambis

May I ask what the price is?

Can any one tell me what is the better one a studio or de lux , i have paid £63.00 per night for three nights via Agoda (i booked in october) now i am thinking they have had my pants down !

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hedonist

• Millard

• quenton79

• dudebrah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can any one tell me what is the better one a studio or de lux , i have paid £63.00 per night for three nights via agoda (i booked in october) now i am thinking they have had my pants down !

the studio is the basic room and the deluxe is 1 step up and then there is the one bedroom suite which is huge and is very good been in one for the past 2 months just 3 months to go,god its hard work but someone as to do it.

May I ask what the price is?

I paid 12,000 baht a night in July (low season) 2010, which seems consistent to the year before (judging by the post below)....

I went in 3 weeks before and spoke to the receptionist, I was quoted 12,000 a night and I did not negotiate. I paid one nights deposit and the balance when I left.

I just got a reply from them about the SPAM WORD with 3 bedrooms. Original price is 18,000 bhat but he said he will give it to me for 12,600 bhat. This is per night.