IGNORED

Appartment during the summer

Gab

Hello me and 2 friends are going down to thailand for about 3 months this summer. We will land in bkk but will the head to pattaya.

We are looking for apartments quite close to Walking Street but that's not that important. Since our currencies have dropped quite a bit this year we are mainly looking for cheap places since we now are are even poorer students :Hello: up to 12000 would be nice :rolleyes: . Changing sheets and cleaning is not really an issue since we will spend little time on the room but is ofc a good + :NiceThread1:

We will arrive in Pattaya around June and leave pattaya around august for some time in bkk.

Its fine if its in the middle of everything (quiet time is not needed). Safety is more important, a safebox would be nice

Thank you in advance. (I hope I was not wrong to post here)

Edited by Gab

Try these that are owned by a new BM here

<a href="http://www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com/" target="_blank">http://www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com/</a>

I have seen them and they are very very nice at the price.

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

Be bold, be bright and more importantly be happy!

Hi Guys, this is my little business venture in Pattaya. If you need any help let me know, the rooms are serviced every 2nd day, all with mod cons, and close to WS etc. You will see all on the web site, and Yes after the 14 day (5%) discount and 28 day (10% discount) apply. should make the world go around that much easier.

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

Be bold, be bright and more importantly be happy!

Does the building have elevators? How many channels does the TV have?

Dont think you will be watching that much tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA :rolleyes: Leave it to beaver :D

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Those places look Awesome!!!! Man on the cheap just like the bugie!!! all utilities included?

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Get your bar fine to carry you up the stairs lol.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I have some availability maybe half way through June but nothing early June.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg