IGNORED

renting a house, I have a question

thaibanger

I'm looking to rent a house in pattaya, I just wanted to know if anyone ever rented or dealt

with pattayaholidayrentals.com? I'm a bit weary sending them money without seeing the place beforehand. If anyone used or has heard of this agency let me know your experiences.

Never heard of this place, but make sure you stay from Fair Properties if you are trying to rent.

Never send money without eyeballing the property or someone you trust has done it on your behalf.

Be very careful some agencies are still asking some silly prices.

I have a 4 bed, 3 toilet villa, in Pattaya and its only 20,000 a month, + two months deposit.

My TGF did the searching and asking. Where we are the number of similar size properties for rent/sale are incredible.

Do not believe people when they say the market is strong, its weak and rental charges are dropping

31_12_08_1722.jpg

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I am having to move homes right now. I can have a look if you want, as I will be out and about looking anyways. PM me the details and address of the place, I can look at it on friday.

BJS

Thank you for your input, i was kinda felling the same way, i will be in the country a few days before i wanted to get the house to rent so i asked to see the property and meet in person. Bigjim greatley apericate the offer to take a look at the property but there is no address listed on the web site. The more i think about it the more i think its a bad idea, anyone have any info on this company????

How long you renting for? You can try www.propertypattaya.com

I have dealt with these people. Speak to Stuart or Tak

Very helpful