IGNORED

motorbikes for rent

Ace3

motorbike%20rental.jpg

Black, red and blue. Have 3 of them, 2800-3000/bt for the month, not sure on the weekly/daily prices.

T-Shirt shop right in front of the Tattoo shop. (Across from the pharmacy next to Oasis a go go)

089-2480047

Her name is Ann (owner of the shop).

post-21131-1240840001_thumbjpg

post-21131-1240840275_thumbjpg

Edited by Ace3

Nice 1 Ace!!!!!!

Always good to know of reccomended mbike rental place on BUakow as many of them there now and good prices too for monthly rate.

They all Honda Airblades???

Ok as thats my fav bike so far but like to try the Suziki Hayate on nxt trip as many have said there beter than the Airblade and at lower costs.

Is this the girl that rents oppo Oasis gogo as you stand outside of the Kasikorn bank exchange???

cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Nice 1 Ace!!!!!!

Always good to know of reccomended mbike rental place on BUakow as many of them there now and good prices too for monthly rate.

They all Honda Airblades???

Ok as thats my fav bike so far but like to try the Suziki Hayate on nxt trip as many have said there beter than the Airblade and at lower costs.

Is this the girl that rents oppo Oasis gogo as you stand outside of the Kasikorn bank exchange???

cheers

I think it's a bit further down like literally right across the street from the pharmacy, she's got the sidewalk spot right in front of the Tattoo place. She sells shorts and shirts too in that spot. Her name is Ann, she's there everyday from I believe 9am to 6pm. Tell her Ace sent ya she should be fairly friendly. ;)

Oh and yes, they are all Air Blades, that's the only bike I've ever rented here in Pattaya (or anywhere actually) and very happy with it!

Edited by Ace3