Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

No hand restaurant in Pattaya

what is a Hand restaurant??

It is 'No Hands'. The girl cuts up the food and feeds you like a baby while you feel her up. I have done it in Manila on P' Burgos before but it was just a bar/restaurant and not a place specifically for this.

My friend used to have a filipina wife that would always feed him. Once on a biz trip in San Fransisco he ordered a nice steak and when it came out after a few drinks he said 'I don't know if I can eat this if I don't have someone to cut it and feed me'. You should have seen the look on the face of the waitress.

mantra restaurant which is part of the amari orchid resort is a fine place to eat. many dif types of food on the menu, chinese, indian, italian, steaks, pizzas, sushi. ate there a good few times when i was over in patts, the service is also first class.

I only know of one and that was a few years ago so I'm not sure if its still there. It was in Bangkok on Sukhumvit Road between Soi 4 & 2.

Al.

bar fine a Soi 6 girl and have her feed you a steak with her pussy?.... :D ..

joking aside. i have no idea where to get this service. but im pretty damn sure if you want to pay the girl barfine and some tip. any girl will feed you..

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Thanks for the infos.

The no hand in Bangkok between Nana and Marriot is closed.

gummi - Mantra by Amari is a very nice restaurant bud by far not a no hand restaurant. I always enjoy the breakfast buffet on Sunday there.

There are several others in BKK. Most are in the "Thai" zones and there are also a few in the Ratcha Entertainment zones catering for Thai, Japanese and Korean clients. I have been to few but always taken by Thais so I couldn't actually give you the exact location.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Never found or heard of a No Hands in Pattaya in 15 years.

Think this is more driven by the Asian business man clientell.

If you want a different night out, then put on your neat casuals and head for Mantra.

Great dining experience, at a fraction of what you would pay at home for a 5 star restaurant.

Probably recommend doing dinner here BEFORE you pick up your ladies for the evening.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

Thanks for the infos.

gummi - Mantra by Amari is a very nice restaurant bud by far not a no hand restaurant. I always enjoy the breakfast buffet on Sunday there.

sorry mate got slightly confused then realised after i replied what you were actually looking for.

it is def worth a visit at night and if your dont want to get to dressed up you can easily eat upstairs in your shorts or whatever your choose to wear. If you are a fan of indian food then i would recommend the fish tikka amazing.

Edited by gummi

Never found or heard of a No Hands in Pattaya in 15 years.

Think this is more driven by the Asian business man clientell.

If you want a different night out, then put on your neat casuals and head for Mantra.

Great dining experience, at a fraction of what you would pay at home for a 5 star restaurant.

Probably recommend doing dinner here BEFORE you pick up your ladies for the evening.

used to be on Soi Post Office - closed years ago

• 1 month later...
bar fine a soi 6 girl and have her feed you a steak with her pussy?.... :GoldenSmile1: ..

joking aside. i have no idea where to get this service. but im pretty damn sure if you want to pay the girl barfine and some tip. any girl will feed you..

Not a service - a restaurant.

Any girl you take out of any bar will take care of you when you go to eat without asking. It's assumed. I never heard of her thinking she would get an extra tip for taking care of her man at dinner.

• 4 weeks later...

did the one in BKK once, way over priced average food, and you feel a right twat after you sit there and a rough looking bird feeds you then wants to shag you for even sillier money.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg