Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to stay next ?

ws1wolf

Hey all :) would like some peoples thoughts on where to stay this year between June/July in patts. Last year i was at the Queen vic and can't fault it but would like a change preferably the same type of rooms at around the same price 800 baht for the deluxe room http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/Deluxerooms.htm .

Was thinking Secrets maybe their deluxe room at 895 baht but never been there so can't compare the two . Read some posts on Secrets and people seem to love it or hate it.

So what do you guys think about the pros and cons of Secrets and the vic or is there somewhere else you recommend ?

Two factors in it are the shower in the vic is seperate from the toilet which is important to me. Don't like the idea of the shower hanging over the loo :) ( is Secrets like this ? couldn't find out ).

Secondly of a night time is there security or reception on the door ? The vic had security round back which was great but wasn't too keen on having to hand the girls id over to them and go to bar the next day to get it back so every tom dick and harry knows what you where up to last night :)

Hey all :) would like some peoples thoughts on where to stay this year between June/July in patts. Last year i was at the queen vic and can't fault it but would like a change preferably the same type of rooms at around the same price 800 baht for the deluxe room http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/Deluxerooms.htm .

Was thinking secrets maybe their deluxe room at 895 baht but never been there so can't compare the two . Read some posts on secrets and people seem to love it or hate it.

So what do you guys think about the pros and cons of secrets and the vic or is there somewhere else you recommend ?

Two factors in it are the shower in the vic is seperate from the toilet which is important to me. Don't like the idea of the shower hanging over the loo :) ( is secrets like this ? couldn't find out ).

Secondly of a night time is there security or reception on the door ? The vic had security round back which was great but wasn't too keen on having to hand the girls id over to them and go to bar the next day to get it back so every tom dick and harry knows what you where up to last night :)

Dont know about Secrets,but arcadia mansions just off second road has deluxe rooms for cheaper ! good location too.

Can you say what was wrong with the Queen Vic that made you would like to change venue? If you want to spend the same money, aren't you going to get the same in another place? Just a thought??

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Can you say what was wrong with the Queen Vic that made you would like to change venue? If you want to spend the same money, aren't you going to get the same in another place? Just a thought??

Has said i can't fault the Queen vic just fancy a change plus getting a bit of distance from the Soi 6 bars and Bg's i don't want knowing i'm back yet :GrinNod1:

And thanks for the input phantom will have a look see at arcadia :Good_Post:

Edited by ws1wolf