Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anyone flown back to the Uk in the last week or so ?

cableguy777

just wondering with the recent problems how hard it was affecting the airlines ?

Edited by cableguy777

Just done AirAsia KUL-STN(London) and back - so not necessarily Thailand related

To UK before Songkran looked about 70% and coming back after about 40%.

Glad to be back but glad I missed Songkran in Pattaya this year.

Three weeks past tomorrow, I left the UK to return (home) Pattaya. Caught the KLM flight from Amsterdam to Bangkok, finishing in Taipei. Economy was overbooked so I was upgraded to business class.

Some flights are more than full??

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

What has happened is airlines are reducing the number of flights and grounding planes to save costs so flights may still be pretty full.

I know some of our staff have had problems getting SG flights to UK and Europe in Biz Class and are having to be flexible with routes.

SG is one of the more profitable and better run airlines and they are down on pax numbers and have grounded planes and all staff have to take unpaid leave at some point soo - up to 2 years they can take.

I reckon TG will need a massive bail out soon.

What has happened is airlines are reducing the number of flights and grounding planes to save costs so flights may still be pretty full.

I know some of our staff have had problems getting SG flights to UK and Europe in Biz Class and are having to be flexible with routes.

SG is one of the more profitable and better run airlines and they are down on pax numbers and have grounded planes and all staff have to take unpaid leave at some point soo - up to 2 years they can take.

I reckon TG will need a massive bail out soon.

Went back offshore last week. Flight from Bangkok to Singapore was more than half full in economy. Connection to Perth Oz was full though?

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Flew from Denmark to Thailand on Sunday with SAS and plane was completely full.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Flew Bangkok-Abu Dhabi-Heathrow on Thursday (23rd). Not a single seat free

Flew back a few weeks ago to sunny UK the Etihad flight was almost full on both legs of the flight

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

flew out on 6th april and back 21st april with thai air to heathrow both flights full, plus we had a 19 hour delay on way out.

Went back offshore last week. Flight from Bangkok to Singapore was more than half full in economy. Connection to Perth Oz was full though?

Thai have def cut number of daily flight BKK-SNG - down to three now

I am using SG next weekend as there is still plenty of flights

SG has cut flights to N Asia, India, Canada and the USA that I know of

I flew Eva last month - LHR - BKK , seats were half full, so got to stretch out in the middle seats for the full flight....sweet :Number1a:

Flew back with EVA 2 weeks ago BKK - LHR - every seat was full ! But I got the emergency exit :Number1a:

Have been cheaking prices from london to Bangkok for lae July. The prices seem to be go up. Sme are as much as £700.00. I think this cold be as the school hear in the UKwill bt then be on ther summer break. I am sure I can do better than this?

Dave