IGNORED

The long wait for a settlement visa for the UK

JASONTHAI

Well I applied for my wives settlement visa on the 2nd April just before the price increase :) and there new silly rules on, on-line application and making an appointment to hand in the evidence, I know it will take about 3 months to process but looking at there website they seem to be getting worse over the last 6 months, month by month, it seems by looking at various forums that they have just starting to catch up on Feb's applications at this rate it will be July/Aug before I hear anything (close to 4 months). :GoldenSmile1: What is the point of putting down your attended date to travel to the UK if the visa will not be ready in time, just another silly question you need to fill in the form & to think I paid over 26,000 baht for the service is a joke, I feel sorry for the guys who will have to pay over 30,000 baht for this now

Edited by JASONTHAI

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I have applications pending from the 9 march i fully expect them returned in May.

You are lucky i have to deal with these idiots at UK/Vac daily here is some interesting problems.

Clients coming out with a file full of photographs of the couple together, having been advised they are not required ?

Also a client applying for a fiancee visa 2 months before she is 21 years old, i had to inform them that the ECO officer can use his discretion in this matter and let the applicant apply 2 months before she is 21. The ECO will date the visa valid from her 21 st birthday, i have given them 5 months notice that i intend to exercise this rule. I actually sent them the rules so they could inform their staff on the front desk i would think we will still have future problems when we submit the application.

13.21 - Age requirements for spouses and civil partners (Rules Paragraph 277)

The Immigration Rules do not allow any person to be granted an entry clearance as the spouse or civil partner of another if the applicant will be aged under 21 on the date of arrival in the United Kingdom. Any entry clearance application from a spouse/civil partner (i.e. a married person or a person in a civil partnership who would be under the age of 21 years when entering the UK) should, therefore, be refused. An applicant who is over the age of 21 but married to/in a civil partnership with a person who is under 21 should likewise be refused entry clearance.

In cases where the applicant is within a couple of months of his or her twenty first birthday, and the other party is 21 or over, you have discretion to issue entry clearance but it can only be valid from when the person under 21 has reached his/her twenty first birthday

They have caused my company no end of problems i have advised them i will be entering the office as the legal representative of my clients in future. The sooner i am out in Thailand the better as far as i am concerned.

Edited by AZZZEY68

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059