Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Curries - LK Metro

Even though the boards are still a bit new to me, I feel a need to let everyone know about a great little English style Indian restaurant Kev, and I

and our two lovely other halfs visited a few days back, on the few days we had off from the club.

Indian_Curries.jpg

Its on Soi LK Metro just behind Club Blu as you come off soi Baukhao. Indian Food just how I remember it from the UK. Sounds a bit strange,

Indian food from the UK, But you have to try it before you leap in an argue, It's one of the nicest I've had since being here, and the prices

aren't going to rip a whole in your pocket under today's exchange rates. I for one am certainly going back for more, even after the couple of takeaways

we've already had since that initial visit. Takeaways, they're free too, well delivery anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. A proper UK Style curry, well I had chicken balti with naan bread and that yellow rice I like. God was I stuffed when I'd finished. Topped it off with one of the owners special Hot Milk Coffee's. and then ordered a take away for later and took that when I left. I'll be back for sure. This place is going to take some beating.

I like a good indian curry and I have found a lot of indian places in Pattaya disapointing because they don't do english style curries.

During my next visit I will give this new curry house a try

If I show them my Pattaya addicts card will I get a discount???

Nice one,staying nearby on my next trip.So will try it out more than once id imagine.

Eat well,sleep deeply.For tomorrow comes,and its all yours.

And remember fellas you get 10% off with an Addicts Card :P

How do I apply for one? I've seen where to pick one up but I can't find the link to apply for it.

GR.

edit - found it myself here. :D

Edited by Glynrhedyn

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

I like a good indian curry and I have found a lot of indian places in Pattaya disapointing because they don't do english style curries.

During my next visit I will give this new curry house a try

If I show them my Pattaya addicts card will I get a discount???

Hello Blue1878,

Everyone who has a pattaya addicts card will get 10% off the bill.

Look forward to meeting you.

regards,

Rikster

10% discount given to all Pattaya Addicts Privilege card holders.

• 3 weeks later...

Curries restaurant is changing it's opening times. We are now open from 1:00pm and close at 3:00am. We still offer free delivery during these hours, please call 086 308 7863. We are also in the process of creating a website and will provide a link to it as soon as it is available.

regards,

Hello Blue1878,

regards,

Rikster

Curries restaurant is changing it's opening times. We are now open from 1:00pm and close at 3:00am. We still offer free delivery during these hours, please call 086 308 7863. We are also in the process of creating a website and will provide a link to it as soon as it is available.

regards,

Had some of your food delivered to my hotel for a nice dinner earlier this month. Found out about it right here on Patta Addicts. Delicious food. DeliveryExpress delivered the food. Are you doing the deliveries yourself now? Or still using DeliveryExpress?

TGOEA

Hello Bira,

We use DeliveryExpress but also have our own delivery service. You can use whichever method you prefer. I'm glad that you enjoyed the food.

regards,

Had some of your food delivered to my hotel for a nice dinner earlier this month. Found out about it right here on Patta Addicts. Delicious food. DeliveryExpress delivered the food. Are you doing the deliveries yourself now? Or still using DeliveryExpress?

Rikster

only great things to say about Curries. Excellent service in the restaurant and for delivery. Also, no hassles with the addicts card 10% discount. Been to some other places where I have to show it to them literally 3 times.

Anyway, great food and service and price and the hours are great too! Keep up the great work and a great place to eat in LK Metro.

Looking forward to trying it out. Love a good curry. Should be educational for me as well, since my only curry experiences have been in Japan. Japanese style shops and shops run by Indian immigrants to Japan. The two are completely different in almost every way. Both delicious IMHO.

Now for some proper UK style on my next trip!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

well until now ive bn disappointed with the quality of indian food in pattaya will surely arm myself with the addicts card and try this place as soon as iam in patts. can some one post the menu please.

i love pattaya

Hello Ramble,

My new website will be up and running in the next few days and it will contain an up-to-date menu. In the meantime, please find below the word version.

Menu15042009.doc

Thanks and see you soon.

regards,

well until now ive bn disappointed with the quality of indian food in pattaya will surely arm myself with the addicts card and try this place as soon as iam in patts. can some one post the menu please.

Rikster

Hello Ramble,

My new website will be up and running in the next few days and it will contain an up-to-date menu. In the meantime, please find below the word version.

Menu15042009.doc

Thanks and see you soon.

regards,

the menu looks great, cant wait to try the butter chicken :) very handy for me also, as i am staying at the metro apartments this trip :Drunk_Party:

Hello shovely7,

We have about 8 vegetarian dishes, ranging from saag aloo to chana masala to vegetable curry.

If there is anything you like which isn't on the menu then we'll try our hardest to make it for you.

regards,

hi

do u have veg also or just chicken curries

thanks

Rikster

hi rikky,

thanx for the post .i though the menu interesting &especially your gesture of trying to provide something not included sounds great.icant wait to get there.i always miss good indian food while in patts. hope to see you soon.

i love pattaya

Hello Blue1878,

regards,

Hi Rikky I will be arriving in Pattaya on the 25th July and will be in fun city for 21 nights. So I will be calling in for a curry at least once during my visit.

Hello shovely7,

We have about 8 vegetarian dishes, ranging from saag aloo to chana masala to vegetable curry.

If there is anything you like which isn't on the menu then we'll try our hardest to make it for you.

regards,

I have eaten here many times and enjoy the food everytime, I have also taken some girls in and they have also commented that they enjoyed it, it was in fact the cashier from the Irish Rovers that recommended it to me.

However based on the highlighted comment above if I asked you for peshawari naan the way it is supposed to be and not the way it is currently made in your place, would you attempt this for me? (serious question, not trying to be a smart arse).

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

I don't really get you Brits sometime...I can't see myself looking for "Real Canadian hotcakes and Maple Syrup" or "Canadian style Chinese food" when I'm in LOS. Nothing beats Thai food when in Thailand. But to each his own I guess, eh :)

I don't really get you Brits sometime...I can't see myself looking for "Real Canadian hotcakes and Maple Syrup" or "Canadian style Chinese food" when I'm in LOS. Nothing beats Thai food when in Thailand. But to each his own I guess, eh :)

variety is the spice of life. If here for a week or so, maybe thai everyday else not so much. And I hope by thai food you don't mean Kiss??

Hi Vortex,

Customer satisfaction is one of my priorities. We'll make the peshwari naan however you like it. Just let me know when you're coming next (please send me a pm at least a day in advance) and I'll make sure I'm there.

regards,

Rikky

I have eaten here many times and enjoy the food everytime, I have also taken some girls in and they have also commented that they enjoyed it, it was in fact the cashier from the Irish Rovers that recommended it to me.

However based on the highlighted comment above if I asked you for peshawari naan the way it is supposed to be and not the way it is currently made in your place, would you attempt this for me? (serious question, not trying to be a smart arse).

Rikster