IGNORED

100,000 baht beer giveaway

PattayaPete

100k.jpg

Friday 1st May 2009 The Pattaya Beer Garden turns 1 year old and we are celebrating by giving away 100,000 baht worth of free beer.

The taps open and the free beer starts flowing at 4 pm. Your choice of Heineken draught or Tiger draught. We won't stop pouring till 2am or we use up the full 100,000 baht worth.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the Beer Garden over the past 12 months and made it more successful than we ever dreamed. This is our way of giving a birthday gift to past and future customers. So come along on Friday 1 May and enjoy a bevy on us.

No terms, no conditions, just free beer as long as it lasts.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

Unfortunetly ill ot be there to try and drink the place dry pete but its great to see the place doing well and hope it does so for many years to come, was in for food over songkran, top notch both the thai food and the falang food

WOW Pete... awesome offer. I'm sure with a deal like that you will be packed to the rafters!

See you soon for some of your great grub :Chokdee3:

Sadly will not be in town for this, but I must say I love this place, one of the coolest (as in Temp) to have a drink and a meal with the open sea front seating. Will always call in with or without free beer. Hope to see some of you Addicts in August

damm wont be there till 19th,i usually start off with a few beers in pbg ,good place too for food,should be a blast for all attending ,thats a really generous offer well done,remember to post picture of the night.

:Bow5: What a bummer wont be thear till june .Have a great night

cheers chris :Drunk_Party:

Wriggley Tin 1

Pattaya Beer Garden BIRTHDAY PARTY ...

Had lots of fun there in June and October .

already on my list of places to go .

and now free beer to

can it get any better , :Drunk_Party:

will see you there

life is either a daring adventure or nothing

Fook me all the balloon chasers will be there lol, best wishes for the day, you've got a great place

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

free beer! pitty i dont arrive untill june but ya dont get many things in los for free so whoever is in town should make the most of it

Nice gesture Pete, thats an awful lot of beer, could be the party of the year, there will be some pretty pissed people by 2am

I would like to order 2 pitchers of Tiger....can you Fedex it to me in the USA? Please?

Happy Birthday to the beer garden, a great place to be...nice establishment...heres hoping many more birthdays.....cheers.bb...

Will certainly call in. Great place to chill and meet up with mates and the staff are very friendly

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I don't get into town until May 11, but I never drink beer, only diet soda. Are you giving away soda as well on your anniversary?

Great offer Pete! But as with most great offers, I am stuck on the other side of the planet.

I have enjoyed many a cold Tiger draft at PBG and lok forward to many more. See you in OCT!

Congrats!

JIM

Edited by onenosite

Thanks for the nice comments guys. To those who can't make it because you are on the wrong side of the world, commiserations and I will have a drink to your health. :Censored1:

Edited by PattayaPete

You need to update your pictures. Most of

them were on there when the web site

originally opened. I'd like to see updated

pics of freelancers that are visiting your place.

Are there many freelancer to choose from?

When is the best time to go there? Afternoon

or evening?

It's just two days away to the great 100,000 baht beer giveaway.

We have been busy preparing for an expected rush. Extra glasses have been provided by our supplier, the beer is here and hopefully we are ready to go. I really have no idea what will happen but the buzz seems to be around town, lots of girls have expressed an interest in helping to empty the kegs and plenty of guys are keen to see if they can drink us dry as well.

I hope it is not too chaotic.

Everyone will be issued with standard checks as they order but they will show 0 baht. That will help me keep on top of things although if it all goes really crazy we may just go with Plan B - hand out the beer as fast as we can pour it. The staff are a bit worried about what will happen but they are excited too. The day staff plan to stay on after their shift to help drink as well (very kind of them).

Hope to see you Friday from 4 pm for a free beer or three.

Hey Pete, congrats on the PBG anniversary! No doubt it'll be a great day, may there be many more to follow! I'll drink a beer here at home to all at the PBG, and one staff in particular :ILoveSex1: .

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

It's here. Free beer day starts at 4 pm TODAY. Hope to see many of you at the Beer Garden.

Good luck, hope you have a great turn out

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

so how did it go ?

al ot of ppl there I guess

Fuck It, Before It Fucks You!

The place was packed, around 8:00 PM all the chairs were taken. I was really impressed how hard the staff worked to refill the beers and they always had a good attitude.