IGNORED

Pacquiao-Hatton

mitaban

Does anyone know where they might be showing this ppv event in Pattaya, Sunday morning. I'm staying at Secrets and don't know if they show ppvs. Thanks for any help. Hate to have to watch it online.

Captain's Bar & GH, soi Honey Inn about 100 yards down from buakhow on the left. From 2nd road its 2/3 of the way up on the right.

The Capt. is a long-time boxing fan who lived in Detroit and Vegas (though he is from UK). Bar wall has tons of pics of Captain with many champions including Ali, DLH, Patterson, Emanuel Steward etc.

Good falang grub, too.

My house :GoldenSmile1:

BTW I think UBC (True) Platinum has it not on PPV so most bars will get it if thats correct. Not 100% sure will try and find out.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

All Plat and Gold subscribers get the P4V free, and yes I will be watching it but not at your place, to many distractions :Bravo1:

Good point - I will come to yours then :Number1a:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...
Pac Man will win.

Pac Man won in amazing style.

If they get it on Pac Man v Pretty Boy Mayweather could be the fight of the Centary.

If they get it on Pac Man v Pretty Boy Mayweather could be the fight of the Centary.

If and when that day comes I will be cheering so hard for Manny to knock the attitude straight outta Floyd's cocky mouth! I pray they get it on soon.