Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bikers

Treebeard

Hi, I am looking for a little info from any of the bikers here!

I know that it is mainly too hot for leathers in Pattaya, but does anyone know of any good places to get a leather jacket made? A made to measure job would be far too expensive in England!

I would think that most of the tailors would make me one if I provided a picture, but has anyone actualy done this?

I did notice a leather shop, which is very close to the cross roads of second road, and pattaya tai, heading toward Jomtien about 20 yards past the junction on the right. Again, does any one have any info on this place?

Cheers

"biker" Treebeard

:)

I know that it is mainly too hot for leathers in Pattaya, but does anyone know of any good places to get a leather jacket made? A made to measure job would be far too expensive in England!

I would think that most of the tailors would make me one if I provided a picture, but has anyone actualy done this?

I did notice a leather shop, which is very close to the cross roads of second road, and pattaya tai, heading toward Jomtien about 20 yards past the junction on the right. Again, does any one have any info on this place?

Cheers

"biker" Treebeard

:stargate003:

No but thats where I was going to suggest, my wifes mate owns the tattoo shop on the right and she might be able to give suggestions, i'll ask for you. :Whistle:

I had a pair of shoes made at that shop. Great job, perfect fit !st time. Also saw booth selling saddelbags in

the middle of Soi 7. Meant to make it back, never did, oh well.

I have had custom vests and boots made by this lady. not cheap but good quality. She also does vests for a number of the other clubs around Pattaya. I have looked at a few other places but slow, poor quality and custom is a dirty word

Soi 16 off of central road just before you hit second road

I would highly recommend for USA quality custom leather

cheers

http://www.leatherhouse-pattaya.com/leather-jacket.php

Cheers

"biker" Treebeard

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

No but thats where I was going to suggest, my wifes mate owns the tattoo shop on the right and she might be able to give suggestions, i'll ask for you. :)

Give that shop a miss, absolute crap IMHO and quote 4 months to make a custom braided vest (and what they showed me was rubbish)

also unlike the place above this guy sends it out to be made rather than inhouse

Edited by Gator001

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Thanks for the replies everyone :P

@ Gator001 that place sounds good. Thank you.

Is that beach road side of second road, or third road side, on central?

Do you have any idea on the cost of a jacket? I was thinking of something similar to the style they have as "CODE : LHJM-10001" on the web site. I will also take my "Brando" leather jacket for some alterations while I am at it :D

I have had custom vests and boots made by this lady. not cheap but good quality. She also does vests for a number of the other clubs around Pattaya. I have looked at a few other places but slow, poor quality and custom is a dirty word

Soi 16 off of central road just before you hit second road

I would highly recommend for USA quality custom leather

cheers

http://www.leatherhouse-pattaya.com/leather-jacket.php

Thanks for the replies everyone :GoldenSmile1:

@ Gator001 that place sounds good. Thank you.

Is that beach road side of second road, or third road side, on central?

Do you have any idea on the cost of a jacket? I was thinking of something similar to the style they have as "CODE : LHJM-10001" on the web site. I will also take my "Brando" leather jacket for some alterations while I am at it :)

:Chokdee5:

3rd road side. (last soi on right before 2nd road then about 200 metres down - small corner shop) As for cost you might be able to give her a call (number on website)

Like I said before mate, they definitely are not cheap by Pattaya standards but you get excellent quality at a very reasonable price. I have only bought custom from there so standard type jackets might be a lot cheaper

Edited by Gator001

3rd road side. (last soi on right before 2nd road then about 200 metres down - small corner shop) As for cost you might be able to give her a call (number on website)

Like I said before mate, they definitely are not cheap by Pattaya standards but you get excellent quality at a very reasonable price. I have only bought custom from there so standard type jackets might be a lot cheaper

Thank you :Chokdee3:

The display pix's at Leather House look like cheap Pakistani leathers you see on ebay. One would hope they can do better than that!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Yeah mate the pics are crap

but they do make very good custom leather vests, jackets and boots

up to you

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a few years ago i was working in India and i asked an Indian tailor if he could make me some leather bike jeans, I wanted Cow hide which was a bit of a problem in Bombay but he got me the leather but would only make 3 pair. I agreed and gave him a pair of Wrangler denims to copy... I got 3 pair of straight cut leather bike pants for 50 quid, they even had the W on the ass pocket and the Wrangler badge... now thats a good service

Cheers

"biker" Treebeard

:D

Most tailors would build you a castle if you provided a picture.

:NiceThread1:

COYS.

Edited by COYS

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers

"biker" Treebeard

:GoldenSmile1:

Go into TQ1 on Beach Rd, around about 6pm most nights and ask for "Woody" the owner.

He's with the Jesters Motorcycle Club.

He should be able to steer you towards what you are looking for.

Hope that helps.