IGNORED

Economic crisis hits German sex industry

thatguy750

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMo...E53K00G20090421

Looks like prices in Germany are closing in on Patts... Now if they could only get the women thinner and browner.

We got into the cab - the cab driver said

He recognized my girlie from the back of her head

- The Beastie Boys

"70-euro admission charge for unlimited food, drink and sex between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m."

Sounds Cheaper than patts !!!

Sure does sound cheaper then the ever increasing prices for pussy here as well as food prices...Maybe better to stay in Germany and save money~~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Well sometimes it's too good to be true... I don't know this particular club, maybe it's true.

I often go to German sauna clubs near the Dutch border and yes, much less customers for the ladies. They're not happy. Prices remain the same till now. Clubs organize more parties to draw customers, it helps a bit but not much - lots of customers feel the crisis one way or another. Ladies don't discount but sometimes give more time for the same price.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

"70-euro admission charge for unlimited food, drink and sex between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m."

Sounds Cheaper than patts !!!

I don't believe it. No way a European brothel could offer all that for 70 Euros. There is some major immick involved there.

I don't believe it. No way a European brothel could offer all that for 70 Euros. There is some major immick involved there.

Sorry pal, you're wrong here. There are so-called party treffs that offer exactly that. Most with non stunning ladies, but it's true that is the admission price. I've been in party treffs with entrance fees of 100 and 125 EUR (opening till closing time), and I've seen others advertised with 70 EUR but didn't go there (yet).

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMo...E53K00G20090421

Looks like prices in Germany are closing in on Patts... Now if they could only get the women thinner and browner.

Here is the website from the club wich offer the "all you can fuck" for 70 Euro.

http://www.pussy-club.eu/index_pussy.html

They have 3 Clubs already and will open the fourth club soon (in my hometown) but it looks like that most girls are from eastern europe an not sexy for me.

In Frankfurt a ST starts from 25 Euro, there are so many Thais and Latinas.

I invite you all to germany to raise our economy :rolleyes::GoldenSmile1:

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

hi there,

i live near by one of the Pussy Club and guys sure taht is true at the afternoon until the night the price turns around 100,-

and in the morning to the afternoon 70,-

before i think the girls there can not be nice but.

in these club here 20-25 girls work everey day, 10 of them are nice and 2 or 3 are very very hot

Sounds like a good deal. Which begs the question "If pussy was cheap back home, would you still come to Pattaya?"

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I'm off to Germany....

Just booking next trip....

Seriously although I want to see more of Europe there is something about thai girls you know?

All night with a bar girl 1000 baht and 300 bar fine? (thats about £26)

and I can still feed and water both of us for the evening too without breaking the bank.

I vote Pattaya, but I won't rule out a little european trip

Edited by Tim42

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

• 4 weeks later...
Sounds like a good deal. Which begs the question "If pussy was cheap back home, would you still come to Pattaya?"

It can be 10 euro or cheaper .

I won't put my foot on this kind of establishment.

So "if pussy was cheap back home,would i still come to Pattaya"my answer is definitely yes.

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.

flatrate clubs dropping their prices have a reason why... there are many clubs and same problem like thailand... less customer...

you can cum in europe for the same money as in thailand. sometime even cheaper... but :D

in thailand you have a lot more to do :GoldenSmile1:

your exhausted after your session... you go to massage

your exhausted after the massage :D you go eat

you eat and a lovely lady smile to you... and again you will be exhausted... and then you go to the beach eat some fruits and have some tasty chilled drinks and you start to chat with the next who will take care of you :Evil_Grin2:

You have a lot more to do in Thailand... that's my oppionion. so go to thailand a do a :Good_Job: