Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Dinner Buffett Places

Can any B.Ms suggest any all you can eat dinner buffetts places i tried the one at Dianne Inn several times last trip but i wouldn't mind to know a few more for my next trip in May. Thanks in advance :GoldenSmile1:

Eastiny soi 8 is great in every aspect - Price, value, quality, quantity, view.

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

• 2 weeks later...

There is a great buffet at Cherry's on 3rd road every Wed. nite.....295baht all in

I've tried Captains corner a couple of times, and both found the beef tough, stringy, and would not recommend this place.

The Sizzler at Royal Plaza has the requisite salad bar, with soup, pretty standard faire, same as Pizza Company at the front door of Royal Plaza.

The Marriott at Royal Plaza has good filet minon, seafood, sushi, etc. you won't be disapointed, though is somewhat pricey, but great for the special night out.

Obla Dee Bro...

LK Royal Suite best in town no doubt, quality food and more options than you can imagine

LK Royal Suite best in town no doubt, quality food and more options than you can imagine

Can you please advise on the location & price / thanks

There's a great 'all you can eat' buffet on Soi 6..... Sorry, not very helpful but I couldn't resist!

I've heard the LEK is good and also the Sportsman carvery on Sundays, both on Soi 13.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Can you please advise on the location & price / thanks

From Pattaya Klang it's about 150m along soi Buakhao on the left. Last time I went price was B189.

• 3 weeks later...

Lek Villa is one of the best buffets i ever been. Costs 180THB and covers all tastes, veggies, meat and everything. A good mix between Thai and international, mainly european meals is served there in a HUGE buffet. Deserts is not that good in my oppinion but well I don't eat much deserts anyway. Lokated a bit above Dolphin Circle in the Naklua Road on left hand arround 50 meters in a side street.

Best buffet of all I've ever been was in Dusit hotel (each Saturday 7 pm till 10 pm if i remember correct, sorry my girlfriend keeps track of time for me) for 1400 THB. Might sound expensive but its worth the cash. Can't tell you much, its a must see to belive. For me a must visit one time (or more) each time I visit Thailand.

Edited by runabout

Wanna fight against me? Klick: Brutefight against Runabout

Cherrys on 3rd , was there on friday night all you can eat ribs , very good , thai girl didnt like no thai food