IGNORED

How on earth do I find my old posts?

PattayaPattaya

arghghgh im going mad trying to find this post of mine, I forgot where i posted it, and this forum is too huge to be able to click everywhere to find where i posted the question, surey there has to be an option where i can click on only my posts??? I went to my controls but cant find anything there, am I going blind or is there really no option for this??????? :10of10Score:

In the top left corner of the screen is your board name, click on it and your profile page will appear, go to options in the top left corner it will give you a few choices two of which will be your posts and your topics.

Alternately you should remember what section you posted in then return to that area . hope this helps

Edited by 1rooster

In the top left corner of the screen is your board name, click on it and your profile page will appear, go to options in the top left corner it will give you a few choices two of which will be your posts and your topics.

Alternately you should remember what section you posted in then return to that area . hope this helps

lol i believe it or not i found that right after i posted this, and how on earth can u remember where u posted something farout, u should be working for NASA with a memory like that, mines normal...;)

I have wonderd this my self. I have just done it and it works. Cheers.

Dave

Dave

Alternatively, you can just do a search and type in your screenname, any posts you replied to, or any of your own posts pop up. When I forgot a post title I had and wanted to check it, thats all I do. Of course when you have a higher number of posts, that means pages to sort through.

LOL , didn't take this dude long to get banned, what did he do ?

Made a post about one of the two no no's in Thailand.