IGNORED

World Champs Snooker

MIGHTYONE

I know snooker is not everybody's cup of tea but its a good way for me to pass a couple of weeks before my next trip. Pats has been popular with the snooker fraternity with Jimmy White frequenting the place many times. Another ex top 16 player David Gray has also been many times. My mate met John Virgo and Willie Thorne in Pat Pong? More recently I met Ryan Days dad in Cherry bar soi 8 (his son was was in a final the next day on the other side of the world???)

Anyway if Ronnie's mind is right he will be hard to beat but I have backed Stephen Maguire each way who is in the other half of the draw.

I know snooker is not everybody's cup of tea but its a good way for me to pass a couple of weeks before my next trip. Pats has been popular with the snooker fraternity with Jimmy White frequenting the place many times. Another ex top 16 player David Gray has also been many times. My mate met John Virgo and Willie Thorne in Pat Pong? More recently I met Ryan Days dad in Cherry bar soi 8 (his son was was in a final the next day on the other side of the world???)

Anyway if Ronnie's mind is right he will be hard to beat but I have backed Stephen Maguire each way who is in the other half of the draw.

i love the snooker i use to go to the benson and hedges in london for many years,,,,,,,before christmas went and watched davis and white have a excibition match,,,,,,,,for me mathews is a dark horse for the world champs,,,,,,,,i love to play but never do so much these days but if your in pattaya soon go see pear in heavens above gogo best pool player i have played,,,,,,,,she in to all sorts of ball games too haha

Snooker's definately improved a lot technically but i think it lacks the characters that were around in the 80's. Ronnie's a huge draw and for me, an absolute snooker genius. I like Selby and I wish Mark Williams can get back to his best. Snooker loopy, hey!!!!! I still can't beat those bar girls at pool!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

i love watching ronnie..

whos gonna stop him :P

fastest 147 ever..

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...