Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Tattoo Studio Changes

davemcg74

Thai Tattoo Studio Changes !

Opening times: the studio will now be open from 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday walk INS are welcome although appointments are recommended. Sat 10 am to 6pm walk INS only! We will tattoo outside of these times by appointment only!

As of 1st May we are now offering tattoos from flash, we have over 10,000 of the latest designs which Simon has sourced on his trip to the uk these will be displayed in our 2nd floor gallery and are available to view at any time, we also have a dedicated pc for you to view digital flash in house. Designs range from small tribal to complete sleeves. Although we have been known as a custom studio that specializes in large custom work this new direction enables us to offer small tattoos starting from 1000 baht on a walk in basis.

We will also be able to give you a price for your completed tattoo from flash as opposed to an hourly rate for custom work.

We are also offering a 5% discount to all registered users of this website.

Other News

We now have the latest inks from the USA and England, new superior needles and new machines and equipment. We are in a better position than ever to produce a great tattoo for you.

Our standards of hygiene remain at the very best possible good practice which means no cross contamination and new needles for every customer. All needles are disposed of and never re used. All ancillary parts are sterilised in a hospital standard autoclave. We offer complete piece of mind!

Check out our latest work on LINK BANNED

blackandgreyguntattoos.jpg

blackandgreyhalfsleevetattoo.jpg

img_2764_re_02.jpg

Simon is back from UK and available in the studio 11th May 2009 till 27th June 2009 before he goes back for guest spots in the UK and Europe.

Anyone wanting any ink can pop in the studio during this time and make a booking or book up now for his return as studio is getting busy !

Anyone coming via this forum just mention Pattaya Addicts Forum to get your 5% discount.

Here are some pics of his latest work.

Thai Tattoo Studio Changes !

Opening times: the studio will now be open from 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday walk INS are welcome although appointments are recommended. Sat 10 am to 6pm walk INS only! We will tattoo outside of these times by appointment only!

As of 1st May we are now offering tattoos from flash, we have over 10,000 of the latest designs which Simon has sourced on his trip to the uk these will be displayed in our 2nd floor gallery and are available to view at any time, we also have a dedicated pc for you to view digital flash in house. Designs range from small tribal to complete sleeves. Although we have been known as a custom studio that specializes in large custom work this new direction enables us to offer small tattoos starting from 1000 baht on a walk in basis.

We will also be able to give you a price for your completed tattoo from flash as opposed to an hourly rate for custom work.

We are also offering a 5% discount to all registered users of this website.

Other News

We now have the latest inks from the USA and England, new superior needles and new machines and equipment. We are in a better position than ever to produce a great tattoo for you.

Our standards of hygiene remain at the very best possible good practice which means no cross contamination and new needles for every customer. All needles are disposed of and never re used. All ancillary parts are sterilised in a hospital standard autoclave. We offer complete piece of mind!

Check out our latest work on <a href="LINK BANNED" target="_blank">LINK BANNED</a>

birdofparadisetattoo.jpg

blackandgreyjennyclarkeflash.jpg

blackandgreystarstattoo.jpg

bumblebeetattoo.jpg

jennyclarkeflash.jpg

jesus_christ_tattoo.jpg

jimmorrisontattoo.jpg

oldskooltigertattoo.jpg

snaketattoo.jpg

tigertattoocherrycreekflash.jpg

tribaldragonswordtattoo.jpg

tribaleyestattoo.jpg

tribaltattoouk.jpg

tribalthistletattoo.jpg

I may need to come and visit you.... I got pissed and went to a not so good tattoo place and I got a bad tattoo... The design was ok... however the ink has quickly faded..... I think the tattoo place I went to also did photocopying or printer repairs, because I saw a LOT of printer ink in bottles laying around !!!

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

you know where we are on south pattaya road right ?

I may need to come and visit you.... I got pissed and went to a not so good tattoo place and I got a bad tattoo... The design was ok... however the ink has quickly faded..... I think the tattoo place I went to also did photocopying or printer repairs, because I saw a LOT of printer ink in bottles laying around !!!