IGNORED

WANTED: House or Condo

CyberHippie

Underpaid Graphic Artist-Web Designer is looking for anything with at least 2 bedrooms

Must have: ADSL or able to have.... Fully Furnished, or at the very least a TV and bed....

Location is not that important, but I am not interested in the "close to beach" type properties.

I also must stress that because of my work, ADSL is very important and the shared condo WIFI would not be doing me any favors...

As stated... I am underpaid, so keep that in mind....

Me and my thai gf both work and we maintain a clean and respectable home and will give references to that fact

Last but not least, I will rent for a min 1 year....

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

What location? I have a brand new 2 bedroomed bungalow, furnished, which meets your requirements. Give me a guide to your budget. Beautiful place, quiet and out the way, secure, electronic gates, cctv

Beautiful home you have there....

I would consider it, but just by looking at it, it looks way out of my price range...

What are you asking ? It would be 12 month contract

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Hi Cyber,

My English friend has few houses (fully furnished, euro kitchen with inet etc) for rent up away on soi khao talo on quiet side of pattaya ranging from 9000bt p/month for 2 bed townhouses to 2 & 3 bed detachted from 13,000bt p/month.

Most are long term rentals for minimum 6 mths ok.

Pm me for details or call him Tony on ; 08 954 306 44

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Thanks ...

I will certainly give Tony a call sometime later today...

And yes... I have heard many times about the reputation of fair properties.... Been there a few times... Never impressed...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cyber,

My English friend has few houses (fully furnished, euro kitchen with inet etc) for rent up away on soi khao talo on quiet side of pattaya ranging from 9000bt p/month for 2 bed townhouses to 2 & 3 bed detachted from 13,000bt p/month.

Most are long term rentals for minimum 6 mths ok.

Pm me for details or call him Tony on ; 08 954 306 44

Cheers

Ok as promised week or so ago wil try post some pics of some houses up for rent up on Soi Khao Talo aka "The Darkside" which is a lot quieter and considerably cheaper than staying in central Pattaya or Jomtien these days!!!!

All fully furnished with euro kitchen phone line and Inet /Cable tv etc....

All enquiries to Tony on; 08 954 306 44

ABCD0009.JPG

ABCD0008.JPG

ABCD0018.JPG

ABCD0017.JPG

ABCD0019.JPG

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Which property is this one... the 9000 or 13000 ?

No pics of the bedroom?