IGNORED

Jumping to the last post

seanie

Everytime i click on the header of a post in the new post section it jumps to the last post on the last page.

Anyone out there know why and how to stop it??

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

maybe thats the reason loads of really old posts are popping up... :LOL:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Check your forum options settings from your profile page.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

checked the options page but can't find anything there that has this setting...

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Just to add to this, it doesn't happen on the first page of topics. It only starts when i click onto the second page of new topics(which i have to click on twice as the first time i click it stays on page one)!

We are experiencing a few technical problems at the moment guys. We are aware of the issues and are working hard to try and get it sorted. We will update you guys as soon as we have anymore information.

Thought it was just me! A bit annoying lol

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

yeh its happening with me also. really pissing me off.

and when im looking at new psots and click to goto page 2 sometimes it takes me back to page 1.

come on mods pull your cocks out of thai pussy and do something.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else still getting this problem or is just my beat up old pc?

Is anyone else still getting this problem or is just my beat up old pc?

I've got the same problem. At the moment I'm simply selecting '1' for the first page of the thread.

FYI - When I select Page 2 of 'new posts' it lists page 1 again. I have to click a second time to get page 2.

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

same problem, i thought i was on my own :D:Whistle:

Been happening to me also for a few days now. Was wondering if I would see a thread about it. All the other boards are OK. You are right it's annoying, hope you guys can sort it.

all of the above same for me

ARE THE TECHNO MODS VERY GOING TO FIX THIS?

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

i've had the same problem for days but you know, if this is all i have to complain about today i'm getting on my knees and thanking god for my blessed life!

The technical issues are still here and it really looks bad that it has been happening for so long. Have there been too many modifications?

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Ok, I think I may have found a fix. I have had to click on the "page 2" button twice myself. I did some changes in "My Controls" and it seems to have fixed things. I would ask some others to try this and see if it cures their issues.

Go into My controls, and then to "Board settings". I then went into "Number of posts to show for each topic page". I used to have the number 40 there, and now I switched it to 20. I did the same for "Number of topics to show for each forum page" (Changed from 40 to 20).

If anyone else can try it and see what happens.

I am using FireFox 3.09 on Vista.

board_settings2.jpg

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

Ok, I think I may have found a fix. I have had to click on the "page 2" button twice myself. I did some changes in "My Controls" and it seems to have fixed things. I would ask some others to try this and see if it cures their issues.

Go into My controls, and then to "Board settings". I then went into "Number of posts to show for each topic page". I used to have the number 40 there, and now I switched it to 20. I did the same for "Number of topics to show for each forum page" (Changed from 40 to 20).

If anyone else can try it and see what happens.

I am using FireFox 3.09 on Vista.

Well done fixed the problem for me :P thanks

WYBMADIITY

I apologise for the slow response, I was aware of the problem but the forum software support were looking at it, they hadnt seen this problem before and the developers are due to have a look at it, as they think its a bug.

They have found a temporary fix a few hours ago, please let me know if the problem has gone your end.

I apologise for the slow response, I was aware of the problem but the forum software support were looking at it, they hadnt seen this problem before and the developers are due to have a look at it, as they think its a bug.

They have found a temporary fix a few hours ago, please let me know if the problem has gone your end.

:P

I did PM Admin about this problem as I somehow missed the ongoing thread. Just logged on and it seems to be back to normal...thanks.

Yep. Seems like it is back to normal. Thanks!

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.