Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

"Thai for Beginners" the accompanying software program

el_jefe

Or download it - even willing to pay :)

Not the audio cds - there's actually a windows app that goes along with the book

Edited by el_jefe

incidentally, i've never seen it in tukcom

i updated the thread to be more clear i mean the specific software program that goes with the book :wub:

This is a cd that works with your pc, starts off with objects that you click on and it speaks in Thai what the object is, quite good fun.

You mean the rosetta stone program?

Incidentally, that can be had at tukcom.

Edited by el_jefe

We have a Thai for beginners programme at Canterbury Tales Cafe, comes with a Book & CD, aparently a good easy way to learn Thai.

Have on display at our bookshop.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i ended up buying it from http://www.paknambooks.com/. Very easy transaction and a few days later I had it delivered to my condo.

Highly recommended. (both the software and paknam).

Note this isn't just the book and the audio cds, but an actual windows app that runs through the vocabulary and sentences and quizzes you.

• 4 weeks later...
We have a Thai for beginners programme at Canterbury Tales Cafe, comes with a Book & CD, aparently a good easy way to learn Thai.

Have on display at our bookshop.

Cheers Dave

Thanks Dave, but I mean the actual program - there's no book or audio cds, it's just a case with a cd that has a computer program on it. This is not the book nor the cds. It is a supplement to those though.

Nonetheless, it is fun to come by your bookstore and browse and drink coffee and see if there are any good finds :Hair_Out1: