yoann

Hi i m coming too pattaya in 7 may with 2 friend

and we would like to know good hotel near ws and action

not to expensive , with a box in room , girl friendly

like thiss

thx for our reply :Chokdee:

Edited by Alleycat

Jasmine is good but no Box in the room that s the probleme :Chokdee:

Any update on the Grand hotel off WS. I have been staying at the Lk Renn. on Diana, but always seem to end my night at the RSB 2. Would be nice to walk home.

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

Galaxy Suits looks really nice!

How loud is the noise from the street at night when it's so close to everything?

if you want close to action what better than soi 7 or 8? cheap , loads and loads of action, close to the beach (1 min walk), 5 min baht bus ride to Walking Street, 4 or 5 excellent hotels within stones throw (in no particular order) : flipper house, flipper lodge, eastiny place (new hotel), eastiny 7, sunshine hotel, atms, 7/11, food .. eastinies have safe boxes in the rooms and nice pools to chill out at ..

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

I have been to Pattaya 2 times both times I stayed at the Dynasty Inn on soi 13. Its only a bloc from the beach, accross from a gym and suronded by excellent local food (and a McDonalds as well if you care to indulge). You can walk to Walking Street or jump on the bhatt bus. It was excellent. the room rooms were modern, clean, safe and quite. They were very guest friendly, one night I had three people come back to my room with me and no sur charge. One other tip.. accross the soi is the Lek also a good place but request a room in the new half. I like to grab the buffet breakfast at the Lek, chill by the pool and use there internet service, even if your not staying at the hotel they dont mind. For me soi 13 is perfect

Me too I would suggest to take a hotel in Soi 13 (not 13/1, 13/2, 13/3 or 13/4, just 13). It is near the action in Walking Street and also in Soi 7/8. It is easy to take a baht bus on both sides (Beach Road and 2nd Road) to get to Soi 6, 5, 4, 3 and too or Drinking Street and back. Personally I was very happy in Innhouse. In the superior rooms they have a safe in the room, it is girlfriendly and has a small pool on the roof. Soi 13 is near the action in every direction but it is still quit. Best choice in my opinion. But it is not the cheapest place in town. Room rates (Innhouse) are around 1000 Baht up.

My advise to you is to make up your own mind on where to stay.

First, book a room for 2 nights in Dynasty Inn soi 13, or any other hotel you find on the internet that has everything to your liking. Rates not so important for these two nights.

Second, after you arrive you can walk around WS or any other area and walk into any hotel that catches your fancy, ask to see the room and discuss a good room rate. Now it is low season in Thailand and all hotels have many vacancies so you will have many choices to consider.

Finally, I don't think you need to be in a hotel in WS because of the baht bus. For 10 baht you get on andd off anywhere so no hotel is really "out-of-the-way".

Good Luck