IGNORED

The Truth About Tailors

Al.

The best way to do it IMO, is to get your design and measurements and go to all the shop houses behind big c, that actually make all the suits for all the tailors.

And ask for double stitching.

Which Big C ? North Pattaya (Big Festival ) or South Pattaya.

There are also a cluster of suit makers behind "The Com / Tuk Com". Convenient as there are several cloth shops as well. YOu may need to have aThai speaker with you buy the look of it. Not sure if you wil get better quality than the rip off "Tailors" who are only commision sellers for these guys, but you should get a much better price and genuine price on teh cloth.

Next time a get a garment made here I will try them and let yo know how it goes.

But agree with the general statement - Hongkong for suits and Thailand for girls - each has their specialty.

Edited by hungryandy

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

In Pattaya all the tailors send the orders to one factory, they are all in it together. I have a couple of mates I have a chat and drink with, that have tailor shops, and they told me as they all use the same factory, it keeps the costs down. The only difference is 'who's doing the measurements and fittings. The suits are not off the rack, as 3-4 fittings proves that its work in progress.

The Paultain Experience (Chronicles of a Whore Monger) Also the book is available in ebook format for ipad, ipod & iphone!!!!

http://www.blurb.com.../detail/1200741

Trip Report 2009

http://www.pattaya-a...-paultain-2009/

Trip Report 2010

http://www.pattaya-a...67#entry1185467

I had 3 suits made from Maharaja´s between soi 4 and 5 for a total of 20.000 bath last year. I am very pleased with the suits. The rack Boss suits i have bought in Denmark is around 30-40.000 bath and i think the suits from Maharaja´s is better.

When i am going to pattaya again in juli i am going to Maharaja again.

Funny thing is that the boss Sarit also travels to Denmark and services a coupel of restaurants with staff clothes (suits). I know some of the restaurants and waiters. He has also made clothes for some danish celebrities and some top businessmen.

Yquem