Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How do I

when posting trip reports etc which include photos...how i i leave a space between the photo for text?

thanks all

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

Hit enter twice.

That leaves a space between either lines of text or photos.

• 4 years later...

How do I insert for each of my postings the links to other postings I want to facilitate access to for other members? I see people do this all the time. Itried in the "SIgnature field" in my profile but failed to do so,

How do I insert for each of my postings the links to other postings I want to facilitate access to for other members? I see people do this all the time. Itried in the "SIgnature field" in my profile but failed to do so,

So, I have now figured out that I can list the Threads I want to refer too, in my signature section. However, if anyone click on them it doesn't take you to that thread.

1) How do I create that link

2) Can I have that link to the thread, whilst it is alive and postings are added to the threads -. will they appear too

So. There, Another techno-challenge for you young Studs to ignore, :Fuck_Knows:

Find the topic you wany to post a link to, copy the URL from the address bar at the top of your browser, e.g. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/3717-how-do-i/.

To insert it as a link, write the text you want to appear then select it and use the little link icon above the edit box (looks like a link in a chain, with a green circle with a white '+' in it). A message will appear asking you for the URL to link to - paste in the URL you copied above :)

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

• 5 months later...

i am trying to edit some of my post but the edit feature seem to have vanished from the screen...................my trip report needs some editing...thanks

J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I 'm having problems using the search ....no matter what I type in it....it comes up no matches....

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to search for new topics that start. Not new updates but new topics

• 3 years later...

Help please.

I would like to change my Member Title from "Advanced Pattaya Addict " to "Pattaya Lover". Can't find a setting for this in "edit my profile ".

• 3 months later...

how do i copy/paste from a Word document after having written a trip report.  i really dont want to write this all over again. 

how do i copy/paste from a Word document after having written a trip report.  i really dont want to write this all over again. 

Right click highlight copy and paste worked for me?

• 3 months later...

how do I change my display name? I found a help topic, but still dont see the option in settings. thanks!

Archived