IGNORED

NCL - Dubai - BKK

mike s

In the UK I have always driven to Heathrow, and flown direct, but in a few weeks time, I am flying

Emirates fom Newcastle - Dubai - BKK. I have never changed flights before, so for anyone who has done this run :

Do you ge borading pass for both flights in NCL.

Is the transfer to the 2nd plane in Dubai easy.

Is Terminal 3 in Dubai easy to manage.

I pressume that my bag will simply be transfered to the new plane, but can you confirm this.

Is Emirates a good airline, as I have only flown Thai, EVA, and the oldest plane in the world with BA.

I know I should know all of this, but better to get confirmation now. Much appreciated.

In the UK I have always driven to Heathrow, and flown direct, but in a few weeks time, I am flying

Emirates fom Newcastle - Dubai - BKK. I have never changed flights before, so for anyone who has done this run :

Do you ge borading pass for both flights in NCL. Yes

Is the transfer to the 2nd plane in Dubai easy.Very easy and about half rge passengers on your flight will be going to the transit lounge.

Is Terminal 3 in Dubai easy to manage. Nice big terminal although when I was there it was middle of the night so many passengers are sleeping on floor etc.

I pressume that my bag will simply be transfered to the new plane, but can you confirm this. Yes Emirates will all that for you.

Is Emirates a good airline, as I have only flown Thai, EVA, and the oldest plane in the world with BA. As goodif not better than all those airlines.

I know I should know all of this, but better to get confirmation now. Much appreciated.

Enjoy your trip!!!

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

Do you ge borading pass for both flights in NCL.

Is the transfer to the 2nd plane in Dubai easy.

Is Terminal 3 in Dubai easy to manage.

I pressume that my bag will simply be transfered to the new plane, but can you confirm this.

Is Emirates a good airline, as I have only flown Thai, EVA, and the oldest plane in the world with BA.

No 1 yes you get your boarding pass

No2 very much so but they dont make any calls if you have a few hours turnround a nice irish pub for a beer and a smoke .Thats if you smo ke

No3 -4 YES dont worry

No5 Dont take the piss out off BA i worked for them for 35 years 555

ENJOY cheers chris :Grin_Jump1:

Wriggley Tin 1

Hiya Mike

I live in Middlesbrough and have taken the exact same flight with Emirates on all my previous trips. NCL-DUBAI (3hr Stopover) - Bangkok. arrive apprx 12.15 lunchtime. EXCELLENT airline. Good service onboard, decent inflight entertainment for Economy class.

Only real slight prob now is as they have opened the new terminal the Irish bar mentioned is quite a walk away, also 7.50 a pint!! haha

Only time i was a bit aggrieved was returning once when we had a virtually totally american cabin crew, lazy bastards spent most of the flight chatting out the back while i was thirsty as fuck!! Supposed Emirates more than made up for it with a Business class upgrade next trip! :GoldenSmile1:

Also if you are a regular traveller their Skywards scheme is really good...have fun mate.

Be careful to check the connection times.

Pay that bit extra for the 3 hour layover rather than the 9 hour

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.