IGNORED

Townhouse for rent on 3rd road in The Village complex

xooldude

2 bedrooms with insuite bathrooms great location with a commuinity pool. nice living room and quiet area. for more information please contact Mike on 086 5336789

2 bedrooms with insuite bathrooms great location with a commuinity pool. nice living room and quiet area. for more information please contact Mike on 086 5336789

any pics and a price would be nice

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

These are some pictures, the house is being freshened up and the sofa is being refurbished. ready to move in May 1st. please call Mike on 086 533 6789 for more info.

house.jpg

tv_cabinet.jpg

living_room.jpg

living_room_2.jpg

ceiling.jpg

kitchen.jpg

master_bedroom.jpg

wardrobe.jpg

Does it have or can have ADSL?

Whats the price range...?

Do you love mirrors?

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Do you love mirrors?

:Hair_Out1:

I thought the same when i was looking the pics. Nothing better than a lot of mirrors in the bedroom.

Edited by kub

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

the mirrors gives the living room an airy feel and fits in nicely, the picture taken is quite amateurish. the rent is 20,000. adsl can be installed, the previous tenet had ubc and adsl. this house has everything, you only need to bring in your bags, there is a community pool too,

• 1 month later...

REDUCED!! to 18,000 long term contract only very last price !! call Mike on 086 533 6789