Review: 1 month condos from DanceWatchers.com

SmellyFarang

Taken from DW's website.

Honey's Room Cleaning and Laundry Promotion

Once a week deep cleaning with Unlimited Laundry

Single Studio 750 baht per week

Double One Bedroom 900 baht per week

Deluxe Service

Daily Room Freshen & Weekly Deep Cleaning with Unlimited Laundry Single Occupancy

Single Studio 1,250 baht per week

Double One Bedroom 1,600 baht per week

[email protected] or 0868154278

To add to this DW does provide extra towels and sheets in rooms, well at least in the room i'm staying in now.

Have stayed with DW (Michael) and like the room(s) and no problems, what more can you ask for. I like the room I have booked for July.

Daryle

Taken from DW's website.

Honey's Room Cleaning and Laundry Promotion

Once a week deep cleaning with Unlimited Laundry

Single Studio 750 baht per week

Double One Bedroom 900 baht per week

Deluxe Service

Daily Room Freshen & Weekly Deep Cleaning with Unlimited Laundry Single Occupancy

Single Studio 1,250 baht per week

Double One Bedroom 1,600 baht per week

[email protected] or 0868154278

I read the information on the website, but it does not state what daily Freshen means. That is what I am trying to find out. Does it mean bed linen and towel change.

• 4 weeks later...

just figured i'd add a little more sinc emy trip is completed, Recently stayed at the view talay 6 in Pattaya, did not get the beach view side but the mall side but the 1 bedroom was very nice(some pics below)and the noise that Dancewatchers warned about on there page was not as bad as I thought it would be since I’m a light sleeper there where times when you could here a jackhammer noise and the malls air conditioner was silenced by closing my patio door- all in all the process with Mike was very easy and the reliable (private wireless)internet connection was a plus for me since this was a working vacation and I like the security and cameras in the building very safe in my opinion, this place will be my first place to consider when I return to Pattaya

post-16726-1242097679_thumbjpg

post-16726-1242097714_thumbjpg

post-16726-1242097752_thumbjpg

post-16726-1242097780_thumbjpg

post-16726-1242097807_thumbjpg

• 9 months later...

Last month the noise was periodically loud enough during the month to bug me sleeping, but using some foam earplugs that I always take on flights was enough to address the problem for me.

Update: In Dec 2009 stayed in a similarly located condo facing the mall and am happy to report that the mall's construction has progressed to the point where the noise was greatly reduced. They've also installed baffles on the large airconditioning vents which also cut the noise quite a bit. Below is review I posted on the other condo I stayed in Dec:

"Review - New Vt6 Condo From Dancewatchers.com"

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/50389-review-new-vt6-condo-from-dancewatcherscom/

And a special thanks to Obsession for alerting me that I needed to update my comment about the mall's construction noise in my original TR. :Attitude:

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"