Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I've got an S.T.D.

Prodigy

Have you ever got yourself in a panic because you have returned from a trip and felt unwell, anxiety is a f****r and 3 months is along time to wait?

WHERE I STEP IS WHERE I LAND, LIFE ALWAYS LOOKS BETTER FROM A NEW PERSPECTIVE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• el_jefe

• Prodigy

• JomtienCafe

• americanpunter

If you're really worried you can get an HIV antigen test rather than waiting the 3 months. That being said, there are a couple of strains of flu going around here lately so it might only be that.

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

if you barebacked, i have no pity for you - sorry but you play you pay! Think about it for 3 months, yes.

If not, worry more about others. But the flu has been going around.

if you barebacked, i have no pity for you - sorry but you play you pay! Think about it for 3 months, yes.

If not, worry more about others. But the flu has been going around.

Gee buddy thanx for your sympathy, I did not bareback but the rubber broke on a couple of occasion's.

Who are you to have judement without knowning the facts, ******! think about that, yes.

Edited by sinkorswim
bad language

Gee buddy thanx for your sympathy, I did not bareback but the rubber broke on a couple of occasion's.

Who are you to have judement without knowning the facts, *****! think about that, yes.

I said "if you barebacked"

Since you didn't purposely bareback, the if does not apply to you! Sorry I wasn't more specific.

Who are you to have judement without knowning the facts, *****! think about that, yes.

well your post implied you picked something up

so an assumption would be you bb, most would agree there.

then he also prefaced it with "if" therefore making it clear he was not sure

so keep it nice, his reply was not out of order based on your op

but the above is

cheers

Member since Dec 06.

I said "if you barebacked"

Since you didn't purposely bareback, the if does not apply to you! Sorry I wasn't more specific.

Its a a very harsh and cruel thing to have no sympathy for another person whatever the reason, what makes you better than most people?????

well your post implied you picked something up

so an assumption would be you bb, most would agree there.

then he also prefaced it with "if" therefore making it clear he was not sure

so keep it nice, his reply was not out of order based on your op

but the above is

cheers

Does anyone really deserve to catch an STD????

his assumption was not based on my post but only to get his own opinion across,

it is possible to catch an STD even though most precautions are made.

Does anyone really deserve to catch an STD????

his assumption was not based on my post but only to get his own opinion across,

it is possible to catch an STD even though most precautions are made.

Your post implied HIV (3 month waiting period) which is not realistically possible to get when using a condom that didn't break. And since you didn't say oh fuck the condom broke I assumed you had a normal trip with nothing bad happening and therefore seemed like you BB on purpose.

I do apologize and understand your worries. I'm sorry I wasn't more sympathetic.

Incidentally, for HIV, it is rather rare to have an immediate reaction, I believe.

I hope it's not hep a or b.

Its a a very harsh and cruel thing to have no sympathy for another person whatever the reason, what makes you better than most people?????

Here we will have to agree to disagree. In this day and age and being from a 1st world country, if you purposely bareback, you know what can happen. I would feel sorry for such a person other than the fact that they are also killing others (others who are less well educated) - how sorry are you for people who semi-purposely commit manslaughter. (note I didn't say murder).

But, I understand your views and your posting about your predicament through no fault of your own is not the place to put forward this platform.

Who the fuck are you to have judement without knowning the facts, *****! think about that, yes.

LOL, touchy subject huh bud? Broken condoms is a ST BB. I am pretty sure most STDs that show that fast will have your cock on fire. At least that is the doctor told me.

Take Zithromax, it usually clears almost anything up pretty quick.... Ummmm... how do I know that. LOL...

Try not to worry mate..even if your condom broke statistically your chances of acquiring HIV from a one off episode are very slim (less than 1 in 1000). There are plenty on this board who love to be flippant about risks etc until it is them biting their nails!

If you're really worried you can get an HIV antigen test rather than waiting the 3 months. That being said, there are a couple of strains of flu going around here lately so it might only be that.

I wouldn't consider the antigen test. It has a significant FALSE positive rate creating significant anxiety. Even if it is negative it means f*** all! It is not considered definitive and any decent physician would still advocate you get a definitive 3 month antibody test

Edited by sinkorswim
swearing. do not use bad language in this section.

" Hate The Sin..Love the Sinner!!"

"God gave man both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same timeâ€

you go with tarts you take the risk of it happening,stop whining.

Edited by sinkorswim
swearing. do not use bad language in this section.

Very well said

Dave

Prodigy, the best advice we can give is that should see your doctor and have him diagnose the issue. You can ask for a full STD test and that will at least identify any non-HIV STDs. You need to wait 3 months before doing another test for HIV. But since HIV does not show up immediately, your symptons are unlikely to be from any HIV. You will feel a lot better having seen a doctor.

Do not go to your doctor, it will be put on your record and follow you around for ever, could you not get tested at your local clap clinic?

erm....am being a bit thick here? what makes you think its an std? did you mention what the symptoms are?

:001_Sawasdee:

If iam alone on the prowl, i have always zitromax with me, but last time (ahhh soi-6 BBBJ with some symptoms alfterwards) i probably did not used it right and was sitting on the toilet for 3 hours... :22600584-Th:

The average time to show acute HIV symptoms is 2-4 weeks. Usually a rash on the face and trunk, fever, muscle aches, diarrhea fatigue. All symptoms that a wide variety of infections can create so they say symptoms are never a reliable sign of having caught HIV. Though honestly if I was within that window within a possible exposure with a high fever and rash I'd be pretty worried.

The average time to seroconversion is 22 days according to the CDC. I totally agree with the 3 month window being definitive but I know the anxiety you are feeling very well so you probably should test sooner. The anxiety is a killer in itself, every red bump, every cough, every ache will be a sign that you caught HIV in your mind. If you want to calm yourself down a little you can get tested at 1 month post possible exposure and at least be comforted by the fact about 75% of people will have developed antibodies by then and thus test positive if they've been infected. Modern tests are much better and the majority of people would test positive within a month. But like I said there are many factors at work and outliers which makes the 3 month window needed. So you could get tested at 1, 2 months and then at 3 months, each time knowing you are statistically becoming decreasingly likely to have caught it.

If you were having vaginal sex and she wasn't on her period the odds are in your favor but low risk doesn't mean no risk.

Good luck.

Edited by ginseng

my friend thought he had chlamydia because he had he worst case of pink eyes ive ever seen. it turned out to just be pink eye or something

Do not go to your doctor, it will be put on your record and follow you around for ever, could you not get tested at your local clap clinic?

why would it matter if it is on your record? In usa, they are very strict about confidentiality. Look up HIPPA. Wouldn't you get treatment if you were positive? Wouldn't it also be on your record forever that you're being treated for HIV? What doctor would give you HIV drugs if you didn't have a positive test on record?

why would it matter if it is on your record? In usa, they are very strict about confidentiality. Look up HIPPA. Wouldn't you get treatment if you were positive? Wouldn't it also be on your record forever that you're being treated for HIV? What doctor would give you HIV drugs if you didn't have a positive test on record?

hope you can trust whoever keeps your records in the US because her in the UK it seems every week some government body loses all sorts of personal stuff about millions of us! and they wonder why we dont want an id scheme the incomeptant tards

It's not something you want listed on your medical records if your English, every week they mess up on some thing that is supposed to be private data, something in the news on BBC today, a stolen blackberry with cabinet data on it.