Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BG's perspective on STD's

Malekith

While this topic has been approached before on the girls' view towards HIV and their willingness to bareback, I'm curious as well towards their approach to the STD's which aren't stopped by condom use. I keep coming across statistics stating many of the working girls in Thailand have rates of 70-80% of HSV-2, for example, and I'm sure the rates are pretty high as well for genital warts.

So, how do they view these two specifically? Are they just eventual irritations of the job, similar to a pig farmer always smelling of pig shit or a taxi driver dealing with drunks late at night, or do they try their utmost to avoid them? Have you ever had any candid discussions with BG's concerning these STD's, and actually gotten them to admit to having symptoms at the time or in the past? Do they believe that they were able to "fix" the problem by visiting the doctor, and don't realize they are probably still passing it on?

Thanks for the comments!

Money is the main goal plus food and supporting the family and also a trust in budha and religion, but many farrang pay lots of money for a holiday just for the chance to have sex with a girl who might be infected with H.I.V. Just because we are using a condom does not make it 100% risk free for us either..

WHERE I STEP IS WHERE I LAND, LIFE ALWAYS LOOKS BETTER FROM A NEW PERSPECTIVE