IGNORED

Man arrested and accused of raping a wheelchair bound 15 year old girl

7-Eleven

Man arrested and accused of raping a wheelchair bound 15 year old girl

A disturbing case now from Nong Pla Lai sub-district involving a Thai man accused of raping a 15 year old disabled wheelchair-bound girl. Police were called to a constructor’s campsite, operated by a local foreign-owned construction company after allegations from the Mother of the victim who claimed the girl was left alone on Thursday Morning inside one of the temporary housing blocks. The suspect allegedly entered the dwelling and raped the girl at knife point. These allegations were revealed by the girl who was found to be crying heavily when her Mother returned from Work on Thursday afternoon. The Police were called and Khun Egarak aged 25 was arrested and taken to Banglamung Police Station. He appeared to be in a drunken state and also appeared unconcerned over the allegations made against him. We understand he later confessed to the rape and is now behind bars pending a court appearance.

i would've thought rape was non existant in thailand

Why would you think that? Are Thai women not allowed to say no, or have control of their own body? Rapes happen in every corner of the globe my friend.

He has to be some kind of Animal. When he gets sentence he should never see the the light of day again. He should have certern parts removed

Dave

I read a report on this. This is a girl with a serious disabilaty. She could'nt protect her self

at all. This guy was robbing the place whrere the workers live when he found her. When the

workers found out. They started to hunt this piece of human shit. He is lucky the police caught

him first as the group of workers was out for his blood. This parasite will get whats coming

to him. I would pay for the privlage of springing the trapdoor under this piece of shit. He

deserves a painful death!

Why would you think that? Are Thai women not allowed to say no, or have control of their own body? Rapes happen in every corner of the globe my friend.

No. I would've thought that simply because sex with attractive women is so readily available. Why would rape be necessary?

No. I would've thought that simply because sex with attractive women is so readily available. Why would rape be necessary?

Because it's understood that, in the perpetrator's eyes, rape is much more about control and dominance - exerting power over someone, rather than sex. The man was fulfilling a different drive. It is a serious issue. This despicable man has violated another person, and that's what he wanted to do more than have readily available sex.

Maybe I just don't get it but you can pay girls to live out that fantasy. You can probably pay girls to get in a wheelchair, pretend to be disabled and simulate raping her at knifepoint.

shit, i feel pretty dominating to getting 2nd/3rd world girls to give it up for the price of a few beers at home.

i would've thought rape was non existant in thailand

Why?

Ignorant cnut you know nothing of Thailand except the skanks in Pattaya is that it?

Maybe I just don't get it but you can pay girls to live out that fantasy. You can probably pay girls to get in a wheelchair, pretend to be disabled and simulate raping her at knifepoint.

shit, i feel pretty dominating to getting 2nd/3rd world girls to give it up for the price of a few beers at home.

Yep, you're right, you just don't get it. What you're describing is a fantasy, a pretense. This sick man got his kicks out of the feeling of power he had over the defenceless girl. He didn't want an agreed fantasy. He seriously wanted to violate the girl. Where is the violation in an agreed fantasy? Do you get it now?

Why?

Ignorant cnut you know nothing of Thailand except the skanks in Pattaya is that it?

my mistake, oh wise monk.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!

What a horrible fu**er!

I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him inside.

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

I hope they cut his balls off then BBQ them infront of him, stuff'em down his throat until he chokes on'em.

Serious though, rape in itself is just horrible, but with a disabled person?

What kind of twisted fu*k does that? He clearly has no place in society, and I don't believe any kind of rehab would sort his issues out.

One way or another, he should never be allowed out.

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

I've asked this question before why is it that we get all the details when someone is arrested but never any details of court proceedings or sentence.

I for one would be interested to know the outcome not only of this case but many others as well.

Al.

I for one would be interested to know the outcome not only of this case but many others as well.

We are probably best off not knowing, it will only infuriate us.