Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My beautiful Thai Ex-girlfriend and her beautiful Thai girl friends

Alleycat

Alan,i do think that we have to have a dubble date :D

Ahhh...We did mate :P:):)

Ni with the lovely Cream

P1000541 - Copy.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alleycat your girlfriend looks as beautiful as ever :)

It's a shame we wont be able to meet up in Pattaya later this month

Alleycat your girlfriend looks as beautiful as ever :)

It's a shame we wont be able to meet up in Pattaya later this month

Might still be going mate..Fingers crossed

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

• 2 months later...

The girls together

DSC00457 - Copy.JPG

ALLEY

great pics dude. Looks hot. I am looking foraward to my trip. only 6 months. haha. Not sure all this waiting is good. Hopefully the board will statify the hunger that is growing. thanks

001_Thank_You5.gif

Can I have your leftovers!!! :GoldenSmile1::OMFG::Chokdee::Bravo1::Bow5: You certainly have a bevy of wonderful beauties!

Found these on my hard drive..

no comments

P8200112.JPG

P8200111.JPG

was a long time ago..

Signed! Sealed! Delivered!

The lovely Ni that you spoke so much of. Looking forward to meeting her. Lovely looking girl with some lovely looking mates. I wonder if I could get lucky and some of your magic gets on me? would be nice to see one of her mates. Possible?

• 1 month later...

A very, very lovely lady.

Found these on my hard drive..

no comments

was a long time ago..

Nice pics. But next time, please reduce the size of the pics before posting to about 800x600 pixels. It makes for a much faster load time and takes up less screen space but the pic(s) is still easily viewable.

Just a suggestion though.

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely sexy girls & hot pics.

Before we split last trip

DSC00354 - Copy.JPG

ALLEY

• 3 months later...

Well, Mr. Cat's definitely my hero too. :001_Thank_You5:

Too bad I don't like taking pictures, I could have followed in his footsteps.

not too shaggy baggy...take good care of that right hand...

• 1 month later...

878.JPG

More to follow

The girl with the red tints is my ex! her name is vicky, she has 2 kids who live in bkk. she is turning 26 on the 19th of this month. very sexy, big fake tits, great kisser and savage in the sack! great bj! this girl took great care of me and i even stayed in her room many nights playing playstation with her and getting my cock sucked! she would feed me and buy me alcohol. she even barfined herself a few times to spend the night with me. she was happy to have me, being a genuinely caring guy, spend time with her when she needed a break or wanted to feel respected instead of a fuckhole for punters. she was an absolute angel and really great girl in many ways. great fun to spend time with and never had to pay. she worked when she needed money and when she didnt wanna work she would see me. it suited me fine being on a 4 month bender in pattaya and tryin to make the cash last. but vicky is a great person and i will 100% spend time with her again in the future, unless she settles down which is what she really wants. she has been too long in the game and needs a way out. very affectionate and caring girl in her own cool way. loved this girl. pitty im too young and poor to be serious with any thai lady!!! one of my favourites

vicky.jpg

Climax_Creator

Archived