Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My beautiful Thai Ex-girlfriend and her beautiful Thai girl friends

Alleycat

I expected her to be a Gooner mate. Fair play!

Cheers for the offer but as much as I'd like to join you I'm working late shift this week and next.

Another time though for sure! :Grin_Jump1:

COYS

Anytime fella...I'll get my Spud mate over if I can also.. :Buddy1: Damn, what have I let myself in for? :NoNo3: ...Take care buddy

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:GoldenSmile1: ...Have to warn you my North London Bro...The girl in Brown is a Gooner..... :GoldenSmile1: ...Mate, am watching the game tomorrow tonight..Your welcome over for a few beers and a bit of banter :Buddy1:

:GoldenSmile1: Has the girl with the red highlights joined the "dark side" of North London as well? If not then maybe there's hope she can be converted to a Yiddo!? :D

:unsure: Has the girl with the red highlights joined the "dark side" of North London as well? If not then maybe there's hope she can be converted to a Yiddo!? :GiveBeer1:

manch.jpg

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

manch.jpg

Holy shit has she taken leave of her senses? What a waste! :GiveBeer1: (I'm not just on about the 500 Baht you spent on that fake Man-U jacket at Mike's Shopping Mall either!) :unsure:

I have a real Spurs top I can give her. Obviously she has much to learn but I'm a good teacher so everything's not lost yet. :Teacher1:

She looks hot!!!... Thanks for sharing AC..

CHEERS!!! :GiveBeer1:

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

With Dancewatchers lovely wife

DSC01489.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

some day i'm going to have to get me a brit slang phrase book! gooner? yiddo? spud mate? fooker? it's enough to make me "loose" my mind! is this all "bollocks" you "cunts"? and dr. o'boogie couldn't understand why the girls kept looking to me to translate his words his first trip to the Philippines! actually i'd like to learn it so i could sound like you guys and get girls like these!

some day i'm going to have to get me a brit slang phrase book! gooner? yiddo? spud mate? fooker? it's enough to make me "loose" my mind! is this all "bollocks" you "cunts"? and dr. o'boogie couldn't understand why the girls kept looking to me to translate his words his first trip to the philippines! actually i'd like to learn it so i could sound like you guys and get girls like these!

Mate..From your postings I gather you already are a top geezer and in no need of help.. :wub: ..

ALLEY

manch.jpg

At which establishment might I find this fine lady my friends? I would quite like to meet her. :10of10Score:

COYS.

post-3934-1239790908_thumbjpg

hehe isnt that Vicky, that works in Casnovy a gogo on Walking? she's got the hardest abs in all of Pattaya i can garantee it....my mate was banging her for the weekend of March 7th.... haha, she is clingly....she got 2 kids etc, a yummy mummy.... haha she kept calling herself a Milf I remember lol

hehe isnt that Vicky, that works in Casnovy a gogo on Walking? she's got the hardest abs in all of Pattaya i can garantee it....my mate was banging her for the weekend of March 7th.... haha, she is clingly....she got 2 kids etc, a yummy mummy.... haha she kept calling herself a Milf I remember lol

2 Sprogs and a fake Manc top? Maybe even I can't work my magic on that one!

Casnovy huh? I'll drop in soon and check the place out. There's hope yet when COYS is around my friends, even to those who have crossed over to the dark side. :P

Cheers PP.

COYS.

(Unusual that a girl with 2 kids should have the hardest abs in Pattaya though. Not holding my breath!)

2 Sprogs and a fake Manc top? Maybe even I can't work my magic on that one!

Casnovy huh? I'll drop in soon and check the place out. There's hope yet when COYS is around my friends, even to those who have crossed over to the dark side. :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers PP.

COYS.

(Unusual that a girl with 2 kids should have the hardest abs in Pattaya though. Not holding my breath!)

She does though. They are abnormally hard.

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

some day i'm going to have to get me a brit slang phrase book! gooner? yiddo? spud mate? fooker? it's enough to make me "loose" my mind! is this all "bollocks" you "cunts"? and dr. o'boogie couldn't understand why the girls kept looking to me to translate his words his first trip to the philippines! actually i'd like to learn it so i could sound like you guys and get girls like these!

Well mate, to keep it brief, A gooner supports Arsenal :) Football (soccer) Club and a Yiddo supports Tottenham :001_Sawasdee: Hotspur FC.

I remember that well. The worst time was in Biliran when an English teacher asked me why I couldn't speak English? I explained that the language was actually called English and that I was English so that meant that if he couldn't understand me then he should be looking for another job.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Well mate, to keep it brief, a Gooner supports Arsenal :D Football (Soccer) Club and a Yiddo supports Tottenham :):Cry3::Cry3::sign1::10::Gift3::Dance1::Laugh1::Laugh1::Cry3::Party4::08::Laugh1::Clap7::Clap1::Clap9: Hotspur.

COYS!

Well mate, to keep it brief, a Gooner supports Arsenal :D Football (Soccer) Club and a Yiddo supports Tottenham :):Cry3::Cry3::sign1::10::Gift3::Dance1::Laugh1::Laugh1::Cry3::Party4::08::Laugh1::Clap7::Clap1::Clap9: Hotspur.

COYS!

owch

Haha. Dancing on a fake white marble floor does not prove that you "found Africa" you Pikey Monkey Firker!"

:Laugh1::Laugh1::Laugh1::Cry3:

Well done!

COYS

Ni, with a beautiful little 'friend' she fell in love with from the Pattaya Orphanage

DSC02427.JPG

ALLEY

You found my favority pastime spot in Pattaya when Im not mongering....Pattaya Orphanage is tops!

Another with Pai (Candy).. :GoldenSmile1:

748.JPG

Same Same ??

400_CIMG4026_1_.jpg

Same Same ??

..Well certainly in the chest department :P

ALLEY

Can I call you Sir Alleycat? You are a god! :D I think I'm for sure hanging out in all the wrong places! You're my hero Alley!

Lordy lordy Alley your girlfriend is adorable. easily the most beautiful of her friends. I wish you all the very best for the future mate and sorry if I offended in the other thread

Haha. Dancing on a fake white marble floor does not prove that you "found Africa" you Pikey Monkey Firker!"

:D:Drunk_Party::Clap9::Clap9:

Well done!

COYS

My apologies Redfred. I was drunk when I wrote this response and mis-understood your comment. Sorry mate, it was below the belt.

Archived