IGNORED

Supalai Mare

filipef

Recently, i have found some interesting adds about Sapalai Mare. It is a very tall building, on Threppasit Road, and i know it can be an issue for transportation to/from the beach, or Central Pattaya. 

Besides that, anyone knows more about this condominium? For example, the rooms are, or not, well built, with good materials? The swimming pool is, or not, big enough and sunny enough? The elevators are enough for such a big building? Are there many long term residents? Big % of any nationality? Etc.

Thanks

I lived there for 12 months.

Great Condo, well run and maintained with a helpful Juristic office - no issues accepting multiple packages / delivered for me from Lazada / AliExpress etc.

Limited parking for cars in multi story car park, and motorbikes around the building . Security good and helpful.  Electricity billed at PEA rate with bills from PEA and water bill direct from Juristic office.

3 elevators for public and 1 service / fireman's elevator. 

Still a relatively new condo building so clean and light and all rooms were well appointed.

Pool looked OK, but I never used it.  Mixed nationality from Thais, to russians / ukraine / chinese / europeans etc

Hope that helps

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)