IGNORED

Visa for Thai wife

Newton

How long does it take to get a Visa for your Thai wife to bring back to the Uk, Is it the same time as a holiday Visa I have heard that there is a waiting time .

Around 3 months at the moment if you require any professional help we have an office in Pattaya/UK and are regulated and qualified to give immigration advice.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

i met a guy here in belfast who has had his thai wife back home here for 5 years he said he went to a visa place in pattaya and got his wife a visa within 5 hours he payed £1000 for it i dont know if he was lying but he had no need to lie to me.

Obviously he was drinking too much chang how many times have we all heard this story.

Edited by AZZZEY68

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

It depends on their workload at the time you submit the application. I know someone would got one processed in under 2 weeks. I am talking about the UK.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

At the moment 2 weeks is not happening they have a backlog of student applications its up to 3 months.

Thai Visa Express