IGNORED

Who has already been to Haven Hotel?

jeanmi33

Hi,

I would like to know if some of you have already stayed at the Haven hotel?

What is the atmosphere of the reception?

Do you have pictures of the rooms?

Thanyou

I have stayed at the Haven sorry no photos of the rooms apart from the website Haven Hotel.

My opinion.......the rooms are starting to get old and in need of renovation that being said they are not too bad and perfectly adequate.

On the plus side I have always found the staff friendly with no problem brining girls back, free wifi, in room safe big enough for a laptop, very good restaurant, best of all the location is hard to beat.

jeanmi33 I am assuming you are French if so you may be interested in a hotel opposite The Haven in Soi 13...........Ma Maison I have never stayed there but it is girl friendly has newer rooms and a lot of French Expats go there to eat and drink so the food must be good as it's directly opposite The haven again an excellent location.

Al.

I stayed at The Haven in the summer of 2007 and it was getting a little tired then...nice setup with decent rooms, pool, restaurant, security, and a place to park your scooter if you rent one...no joiner fees (girl friendly), staff was ok, but they dont take credit cards (if you like to charge your stay, you are out of luck).

I havent returned cuz i discovered the Pattaya Bay Resort which is only about 100baht more and 10 times as nice a place to stay and only a couple of minutes walk further away.

Cheers, Alex

The Haven is great for its location, restaurant, guest policy, pool and great staff.

My only deal breaker issues with The Haven is its "no credit card" policy and the small size of the curtains covering the front windows. I loved my room overlooking the pool until the day I stepped out to 7-11 and came back to find out anybody passing by my room's front door has a clear view of the bed.

Just think you could spend you time un Pattaya in Haven or hell :GiveBeer1:

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

Thank for your informations

Yes I am a french who tries to learn the English, although we will laugh with my Franco-English language :GoldenSmile1::wub:

I want to thank you Al for your information the hotel my house, I knew not this hotel, I expect their response to my reservation

I hope to meet many of the world forum

See you soon

Jeanmi33

Thank for your informations

Yes I am a french who tries to learn the English, although we will laugh with my Franco-English language :):)

I want to thank you Al for your information the hotel my house, I knew not this hotel, I expect their response to my reservation

I hope to meet many of the world forum

See you soon

Jeanmi33

I stayed in Ma Maison for 2 nights last year and then I preferred to move to Innhouse, which is in the same soi. My impression of Ma Maison was, that it is a little bit too expensive in relation to the quality of the rooms they have. The rooms are getting little bit old and inside you can hear every word spoken on the floor. Innhouse had better rooms for the same price. But if you are french you might like the athmosphere of ma maison