IGNORED

Legit massage..?

equanimous

Any recommendations for legit massage in jomtien area... Thanks..

Disclaimer.... yea I'm an Idiot

Any of the ones along beach road between about soi 4 to soi 7.  My preference is the one at the front of Soi 6 between the hairdresser and nail salon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/05/2023 at 04:57, equanimous said:

Any recommendations for legit massage in jomtien area... Thanks..

Butterfly massage near Hanuman intersection is totally legit and has very good masseuses. Extras never offered and they have also lot of female thai customers https://goo.gl/maps/8gAfTJ9YKzQRJETc8

Old Fart

The small cheap places at the north end of Soi Bukow.  I always go for the older, bigger ladies that look strong, because I'm only interested in a clean massage. I have never been offered extras. I'll be offended if others have, because that means they lied about me being a sexy man

On 25/05/2023 at 13:16, 1tooth said:

The small cheap places at the north end of Soi Bukow.  I always go for the older, bigger ladies that look strong, because I'm only interested in a clean massage. I have never been offered extras. I'll be offended if others have, because that means they lied about me being a sexy man

Soi Buakhao is quite far from Jomtien....

Old Fart

Can recommend Noi massage which is located on the corner between Beach Road and Soi 5. I received both foot massage and and thai massage of high quality. I wasn't offered any "extra services." Paid 300 Bath per hour in February.

I prefer the Thai blind massage institute inside the Jomtien complex.

200 baht an hour however you will  get only male masseur but they are great 👍

Edited by oldmanemu53

Butterfly Health massage

https://maps.app.goo.gl/GMbgUJKbDgubTP258

Found this place... Old school ladies... 2 leg massages and try for oil tomorrow...

Added benefit of being a really nice clean spacious shop... Look more like spar...

Bt200 & 300... 

Edited by equanimous

Unfortunately... The oil wasn't what I'd hoped for.. more of a rub ... Than a massage...

Maybe just got the wrong lady...

35 minutes ago, equanimous said:

Unfortunately... The oil wasn't what I'd hoped for.. more of a rub ... Than a massage...

Maybe just got the wrong lady...

Probably wrong lady. I have had oil massage with several ladies there. Names I remember Dida, Tata, Amy and Dim. They always ask first do you want soft or strong and when strong selected it has always been very good.

Old Fart

This one on beach Rd.. near Soi 6?

3 foot massage.. 2 excellent 1 good.

IMG20230609131848.thumb.jpg.b0a031b3454ba65902f4fc2d8c1592a6.jpg