Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bad pics

redfred

The thing is perthie,

to others they may be just random photos but to you they are memories

True, so the OP has to remember a few basic rules of camera use or all he'll ever have is memories of his footbiggrin.gif. It's why I always take a bucketload of photos, some of them will be worth saving, I had a little over 400 shots I kept from my last trip and I have just about everything well covered. I'm hopeless with using my camera correctly, but you can't stuff up all your photos.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

photography is basically the art / science of capturing light.

It gets tricky when there is no light. You can only supply so much on your own with 4 AA batteries, you won't light up the whole gulf / beach, and probably not the whole courtyard, so you pretty much have to work with whatever else is available.

high ISO, aperture wide open and long shutter speed..... makes for grainy (noisy) photos with a shallow depth of field turning into a blurry waste of time if you can't hold the camera still for 1/4 of a second.

The first thing you should learn on any new camera is how to control the flash (on/off). And then understand when it will help or hurt you. If your taking a picture of a girl on the beach 5 feet away, use the flash. Even in daylight it will minimize the shadows from the sunlight.

If you are taking pictures of the beach itself at night, the flash will light up the first 5-10 feet, but also require the camera to lower the ISO, close the aperture and shorten the shutter so that the rest of the beach is in darkness.

Edited by little_me

photography is basically the art / science of capturing light.

It gets tricky when there is no light. You can only supply so much on your own with 4 AA batteries, you won't light up the whole gulf / beach, and probably not the whole courtyard, so you pretty much have to work with whatever else is available.

high ISO, aperture wide open and long shutter speed..... makes for grainy (noisy) photos with a shallow depth of field turning into a blurry waste of time if you can't hold the camera still for 1/4 of a second.

The first thing you should learn on any new camera is how to control the flash (on/off). And then understand when it will help or hurt you. If your taking a picture of a girl on the beach 5 feet away, use the flash. Even in daylight it will minimize the shadows from the sunlight.

If you are taking pictures of the beach itself at night, the flash will light up the first 5-10 feet, but also require the camera to lower the ISO, close the aperture and shorten the shutter so that the rest of the beach is in darkness.

Wow well written even i understood that :001_Thank_You5: