IGNORED

Bad pics

redfred

im terrible at taking photos i just wondered if anyone else takes bad pics

thailand_009.jpg

thailand_011.jpg

thailand_012.jpg

by the way these were taken in pats

I use to do better on my Dads old Boowney box Camra.

Dave

Yes those little flashes are no good for anything more than a few metres away. It makes me laugh every time see people taking photos at concerns ect using their flashes.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I think you need to trim your toe nails mate.

I sure we have all taken some absolute disaster pics at some time or other.

Still there is probably a nice memory to go with that pic so all is not lost.......................lol.

I'm no expert but if you wanted to get a good pic in those conditions, you'd manually turn the flash off so the shutter stays open longer to allow more light in. You need to hold the camera really still or use a tripod to get a good, clear shot.... oh, and get your feet out the way!

I'm no expert but if you wanted to get a good pic in those conditions, you'd manually turn the flash off so the shutter stays open longer to allow more light in. You need to hold the camera really still or use a tripod to get a good, clear shot.... oh, and get your feet out the way!

or get some one else to take my pics.but i did warn you i was bad at taking pics :GrinNod1:

:Jump_Drool: come on guys lets see your dodgy pics youve had a laugh at my expence lets have a little jolly elsewhere remember its all for a laugh :10of10Score:

I think your feet need a tan. You should get some speedos and sit on Pattaya beach outside of Starbucks in the mornings, from 9am to 11 am. I will take photos of you for you to see what a good photo looks like. :Chokdee5:

Nice foot - perfectly in focus!

Is she supposed to be the subject of the photo?

how did you do that

:GoldenSmile1: its like i said guys im terrible at taking photos,sometimes i have my camera and one of those moments arrive when you have to be quick and i get the camera out to take the shot,take the shot and realise ive just turned thje bloody power of (wrong bloody button) i think when it comes to taking my shot i must panic i think im just not made to take pics :22600584-Th:

• 4 weeks later...

If those are your TGF's legs, I recommend that you sell the camera!

OK the legs are ugly - why teh hell do you want to take a photo of them ??

Seriously, It looks like you have auto focus set to "auto focus" and just point and shoot. In which case its going to select the subject as the nearest thing in the field of view.

If you have an option to select only one of the AF points then do that (logically it would help to select the center one).

you then point the camera so that the centre red dot lines up on the point of interest (not you toe) then depress the shutter half way to "lock that focal distance and exposure. Now with the shutter still half depressed re frame your shot and press the shutter all the way.

You could even resort to reading teh instruction book which is usually quite verbose in its instructions relating to this. If you dont have the book any more then teh manufacturers web site usually has it as a PDF.

Hope that helps.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

OK the legs are ugly - why teh hell do you want to take a photo of them ??

Seriously, It looks like you have auto focus set to "auto focus" and just point and shoot. In which case its going to select the subject as the nearest thing in the field of view.

If you have an option to select only one of the AF points then do that (logically it would help to select the center one).

you then point the camera so that the centre red dot lines up on the point of interest (not you toe) then depress the shutter half way to "lock that focal distance and exposure. Now with the shutter still half depressed re frame your shot and press the shutter all the way.

You could even resort to reading teh instruction book which is usually quite verbose in its instructions relating to this. If you dont have the book any more then teh manufacturers web site usually has it as a PDF.

Hope that helps.

thanx for the info hungry very helpful

i find im not to bad daytime ohh but at night or bad light im a flippin disaster

Did anybody else start to hear the dramatic music from "Jaws"?

LOL belated welcome doc

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I heard that invisible BG is a real cracker, you should be so lucky to hook up with her on the beach!!!

Now then, be fair, it's not always easy to get a good night-time photo after you've had a few beers. I use a point-and-shoot, so I try to get a central focus point and then make the camera as steady as possible before pressing the button. Even then I always take 2 or 3 shots of the same subject because I know most of them will be crap. Examples:

Pattaya May 2011 178.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 179.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 180.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 181.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 183.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 185.jpg

And those are the best of a good 20 shots I took that night 55555.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

The thing is perthie,

to others they may be just random photos but to you they are memories