IGNORED

Driving School in Pattaya to stay away from

kuffki

Place on Pattaya Klang, just past Foodland if you are coming from Suk on the LHS - yellow signs outside and you will see road signs attached to the wall inside the open fronted shop.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Took my girl to that place as she also needed to learn to drive car and also asked if they could organise license for me, could not be bothered to go through the hassle myself(prefer just to pay, if you know what i mean)

Cut the story short, with my license they charged 5500 for motorcycle and 3500 for car, for my girl 6500 for car(including lessons) and 2500 for motorcycle(she has been riding around without out)

We were told to come back next day early morning.

Sale day later got a call not to come next day, but come day after in the afternoon.

We came in the afternoon.

They advised my girl that it is better to buy her car license and after they will teach her, and for me-same day they could also buy car license for me, but for motorcycle in 2week.

Obviously told them it was not acceptable for both of us.

Knowing my girl, if she had the license she would never learn how to drive, but would just jump in the car and start driving and it is bad enough as it is on the road with thai drivers.

Anyhow, asked for the money back and told them was not interested.

Well it started with the excuses (as they always do) then to no money, then to boss has the money, but she has already gone to Isaan, then to they already paid for the license and would refund only half, then back and forwards again.

Me being me and really not caring raising voice or what they think of me, i did raise my voice and told them to F U and FO

Only then they managed to find the money and refund all. Mind you not even an apology.

So avoid avoid avoid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

• 2 years later...

Place on Pattaya Klang, just past Foodland if you are coming from Suk on the LHS - yellow signs outside and you will see road signs attached to the wall inside the open fronted shop.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Took my girl to that place as she also needed to learn to drive car and also asked if they could organise license for me, could not be bothered to go through the hassle myself(prefer just to pay, if you know what i mean)

Cut the story short, with my license they charged 5500 for motorcycle and 3500 for car, for my girl 6500 for car(including lessons) and 2500 for motorcycle(she has been riding around without out)

We were told to come back next day early morning.

Sale day later got a call not to come next day, but come day after in the afternoon.

We came in the afternoon.

They advised my girl that it is better to buy her car license and after they will teach her, and for me-same day they could also buy car license for me, but for motorcycle in 2week.

Obviously told them it was not acceptable for both of us.

Knowing my girl, if she had the license she would never learn how to drive, but would just jump in the car and start driving and it is bad enough as it is on the road with thai drivers.

Anyhow, asked for the money back and told them was not interested.

Well it started with the excuses (as they always do) then to no money, then to boss has the money, but she has already gone to Isaan, then to they already paid for the license and would refund only half, then back and forwards again.

Me being me and really not caring raising voice or what they think of me, i did raise my voice and told them to F U and FO

Only then they managed to find the money and refund all. Mind you not even an apology.

So avoid avoid avoid.

" buy her car license and after they will teach her" sounds wrong to me. Is there a driving school that is any good in Pattaya?

" buy her car license and after they will teach her" sounds wrong to me. Is there a driving school that is any good in Pattaya?

This OP being from 2 years ago, you'd probably do better starting a new topic. GoldenSmile1.gif

My GF is just learning to drive now

We found a driving school on Soi Chaiyapruek 2

Coming from Sukhumvit before train line on your right hand side

20 hours is 6500 baht

After 20 hours they take you to the driving test

If fail: Any lessons required after 20 hours is free

Can be taught in a New Automatic Vios or a New Manual Mazda Truck

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com