Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels outside of Sukhumvit area

MintyCock

I'm probably going to spend a few nights in Bangkok with my gik when I return in a few weeks and wanted to know if of some decent hotels outside of the Sukhimvit area (>2k a night). Are they better value outside of Sukhumvit?

I doubt I'll be going to Nana or Soi Cowboy as it will be more about sightseeing, visiting some decent nightclubs/ bars and perhaps some shopping. So hotels which are better located to do this would be preferable.

I'm probably going to spend a few nights in Bangkok with my gik when I return in a few weeks and wanted to know if of some decent hotels outside of the Sukhimvit area (>2k a night). Are they better value outside of Sukhumvit?

I doubt I'll be going to Nana or Soi Cowboy as it will be more about sightseeing, visiting some decent nightclubs/ bars and perhaps some shopping. So hotels which are better located to do this would be preferable.

Try booking.com-they have better rates than most of the others

Check out Centre Point Petchburi or Grand Diamond Suites.

Around 2,100 Baht per night inc ABF. Citin is ok, very very small rooms.

Tim