IGNORED

Diving Photo Report

bigjimslay

A few diving pic I have taken of some dives around Pattaya.

post-1839-1239272189_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272216_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272238_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272264_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272286_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272330_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272356_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272384_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272513_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272578_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272609_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272719_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272772_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272828_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272907_thumbjpg

post-1839-1239272994_thumbjpg

Edited by bigjimslay

Nice pictures.

What kind of camera are you using under water?

Thanks for posting.

Nice pics,can you recommend a good divivng shop, instructor/course in pattaya for gettin started i wouldnt mind taking that up next time im out.

Nice pictures.

What kind of camera are you using under water?

Thanks for posting.

I am using an olympus UW790, with the 40 meter housing.

Nice pics,can you recommend a good divivng shop, instructor/course in pattaya for gettin started i wouldnt mind taking that up next time im out.

Yes, I dive with the Pattaya Dive Centre. Located at Tipp Plaza on Beach Rd.

http://www.divecentrepattaya.com/index.html

Nice guys working there, and they have the fastest boat in pattaya. You can leave at 9 in the morning and be back at 2:30 pm. All the other dive shops leave 08:30 and return at about 5-6 pm.

When are you back in town? Look me up, I am usually diving a few times a week.

What great pitc. nThanks for posting. Looks like you had a gtret dive.

Dave

Mate great photo's.

I used to be a dive master and underwater photographer with

South Pacific divers In Sydney Australia.

Just got old and narked to many times

and took up new type of diving :D

Great photos, I have some new wanking material.

Thanks

SICKO

Mate great photo's.

I used to be a dive master and underwater photographer with

South Pacific divers In Sydney Australia.

Just got old and narked to many times

and took up new type of diving :GrinNod1:

You must be a MUFF DIVER then, I heard of your kind, LOL....

Im back in may jim ,cheers for the info ill have a look at available courses and prices and let ye know.

Good man, i am there as of May 1st till the end. My GF is going to do her Basic Open Water probably starting on May 11th or 12th. If you want to catch up prior, send me an email and you can come be the dive with me and discuss. I would recommend doing a Discover Scuba first. Then if you like it, then you can continue in your basic course, because the price and that day of discover is counted towards the full certification. Most people know after the first dive if they will like it or not, and you either hate it or love it. LOL....

Cheers,

Looking forward to hearing from you.

(repeated content deleted)

this is different... some enjoyable views from undersea...the tropical fish look colorful :GrinNod1:

Great pic´s...thank you.

i have said before every singlr trip now...that i am going to take the course.

Maybe it will happend this trip.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Lovely pics Robin. I will have to pull my finger out and go diving soon.

I keep hearing that, but... Well you know the rest, LOL....

Great pic´s...thank you.

i have said before every singlr trip now...that i am going to take the course.

Maybe it will happend this trip.

Are in town early May Matrix? If so, I will be back and doing some diving as well. I could reccommend the Discover course, which puts you in the water the same day for two dives and counts towards your Open water Certification should you choose to do get certified. It is also a cheaper way to find out if you like it or not. Which if you do, the paid price counts towards the certification price as well. So it is really a no lose situation.

Cheers

I am using an olympus UW790, with the 40 meter housing.

Yes, I dive with the Pattaya Dive Centre. Located at Tipp Plaza on Beach Rd.

http://www.divecentrepattaya.com/index.html

Nice guys working there, and they have the fastest boat in pattaya. You can leave at 9 in the morning and be back at 2:30 pm. All the other dive shops leave 08:30 and return at about 5-6 pm.

When are you back in town? Look me up, I am usually diving a few times a week.

I did my course with Pattaya Dive Centre. Good bunch of people.

Testicles

Yeah very good bunch of guys. One of the instructors is a good friend of mine.

Great pics bigjims, i still haven't dived in Pattaya but plan to do one soon.

A friend dived with your mob a month ago and said it was a great day out, i think they are the ones next to the 7/11?

Looks like there is a wreck dive in the area which would be good to do.... do you know the depth of that? Is it more than 18m? The viz looks ok for a bay with sewerage in it, lol.

Great pics bigjims, i still haven't dived in Pattaya but plan to do one soon.

A friend dived with your mob a month ago and said it was a great day out, i think they are the ones next to the 7/11?

Looks like there is a wreck dive in the area which would be good to do.... do you know the depth of that? Is it more than 18m? The viz looks ok for a bay with sewerage in it, lol.

Thanks dude,

Yeah, it is the one just next to the 7-11. There are actually 2 wrecks pretty close. The Khut and the Khram. One is in 30 meters of water and the other is in 27 meters. But if you go along with someone, they will let you dive it.

The diving is pretty good, lots of different types of coral in Pattaya and different formations. Its just the vis is not the 20 meters, you know, I guess the sewers fuck that all up, LOL....

Thanks dude,

Yeah, it is the one just next to the 7-11. There are actually 2 wrecks pretty close. The Khut and the Khram. One is in 30 meters of water and the other is in 27 meters. But if you go along with someone, they will let you dive it.

The diving is pretty good, lots of different types of coral in Pattaya and different formations. Its just the vis is not the 20 meters, you know, I guess the sewers fuck that all up, LOL....

thanks dude, it's good to know the depth. I'm doing my advanced ticket in the Perentian islands in october (and go see the motoGP -- woot!) so i should be legit for this after then. But it sounds like the guys are ok taking someone with an open water ticket down past 18m. Not to threadfuck but i did a couple of dives in Subic Bay last month on the USS New York (15m) and El Capitan (27m) and now i'm hooked and want to do another wreck dive.

You can see the vis here wasn't so good :)

DSC07483_1024x768.JPG

DSC07493_1024x768.JPG

DSC07484_1024x768.JPG

Cool man, I am going to subic in July to do some diving and some further courses, probably dual tank and start working towards Trimix.

I will look you up in May. We can get together for a dive if you want.

Great photos and pretty good quality. This is something I need to do when I get there. For some reason I was focused on all the beautiful women.

This looks to be the perfect "rest" period for other activities that may take up most of my time.

Great info thanks.

Wanted to try it last trip but had 2 weeks and Pattaya and plans you know how that goes.

I will definitely try out Pattaya Dive Centre :10of10Score:

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Fantastic photos guys. I've never dived before, but I hope to do that one day. The underwater world is of a stunning beauty.

Cheers,

Adrie.

I keep hearing that, but... Well you know the rest, LOL....

Are in town early May Matrix? If so, I will be back and doing some diving as well. I could reccommend the Discover course, which puts you in the water the same day for two dives and counts towards your Open water Certification should you choose to do get certified. It is also a cheaper way to find out if you like it or not. Which if you do, the paid price counts towards the certification price as well. So it is really a no lose situation.

Cheers

good pictures ,diving looks good ,never bothered diving here in patts,dived in Phuket ,may be i should.....bsac open water instructer no. 0173...