IGNORED

3- four and 5 star PATTAYA

tookinky4her

SHERATON PATTAYA- TGF almost wet her pants- view from huge room over the many layered pools down to water is unreal- on the plus side you are totally away from the wonderful sleeze of Pattaya- negative ( if no TGF) is you are way away from the sleeze of Pattaya- wonderful pools- great buffet breakfrast- and they grill lobster, shrimp and crab each night- free computer use- service perfect

MARRIOTT- Pattaya- you are IN the action- TGF loves shopping center attached - buffet breakfast quite good- (you wouldnt eat dinner there- with so much else around-) rooms are fine- bathrooms small- their recently rebuilt pool with swim up bar is a big plus- happy hour at 5 ( try the Long Island iced teas)-

MONTIEN PATTAYA- I used to stay here when I first started coming to Thailand- but rooms were only fair- bathrooms small- and after they wanted me to pay 800 baht many years ago at Montien Pot Pong for girl to visit SHORT TIME - ive drifted away from my former "homes" GIRL friendly hotels?- never so much as a raised eyebrow in all my years except at Montien"

TO QUOTE THE GREAT GEORGE BURNS

SEX AT MY AGE IS LIKE TRYING TO SHOOT POOL WITH A ROPE

IF YOU LIVE TO BE 100- YOU'VE GOT IT MADE. VERY FEW PEOPLE DIE PAST THAT AGE

SHERATON PATTAYA- TGF almost wet her pants- view from huge room over the many layered pools down to water is unreal- on the plus side you are totally away from the wonderful sleeze of Pattaya- negative ( if no TGF) is you are way away from the sleeze of Pattaya- wonderful pools- great buffet breakfrast- and they grill lobster, shrimp and crab each night- free computer use- service perfect

MARRIOTT- Pattaya- you are IN the action- TGF loves shopping center attached - buffet breakfast quite good- (you wouldnt eat dinner there- with so much else around-) rooms are fine- bathrooms small- their recently rebuilt pool with swim up bar is a big plus- happy hour at 5 ( try the Long Island iced teas)-

MONTIEN PATTAYA- I used to stay here when I first started coming to Thailand- but rooms were only fair- bathrooms small- and after they wanted me to pay 800 baht many years ago at Montien Pot Pong for girl to visit SHORT TIME - ive drifted away from my former "homes" GIRL friendly hotels?- never so much as a raised eyebrow in all my years except at Montien"

I think you will find that most of the peasants on here are looking for rooms between 200 and 500 baht.

Yeap i'm a peasant.

I do like to splurge now and then but yes i think that maybe we are looking at places again out of my budget.

I would love to stay at the sheraton but shit i would just have to stay in my room because i would have no money for anything else.

Not exactly the idea of patts............................lol.

I would love to stay at a place like the Sheraton but its so far away from the action. Any problems with late night transport back to your hotel.

I'd also be interested in the transport position as I have vouchers from TG for 2 nights either at Sheraton/mercure/dusit and must be used this trip or lose them.

Any info on these place much appreciated.

Transportation to and from the sheraton is a piece of piss. I stay around the corner from there and I never have a problem.

Baht Bus (hired privately) - 150 to 200 baht max.

Motorcycle taxi - 50 to 60 baht

Both are running 24 hours a day.

Sheraton- i used points there- but the place is simply unreal- the motor bikes are 50 baht takes maybe 7 minutes to bottom of Walking Street or to Marriott ----- hotel has shuttle -but it is 100 baht- and doesnt run that often-- the baht bus at 150 is a total rip off for the distance and many wont bargain --

I love the 5 star hotels in Thailand because i know that the VERY SAME quality in any other major city in the world (New York- Chicago- Paris Rome- London - Hong Kong- etc would be 2 or 3 times the price- !!!

TO QUOTE THE GREAT GEORGE BURNS

SEX AT MY AGE IS LIKE TRYING TO SHOOT POOL WITH A ROPE

IF YOU LIVE TO BE 100- YOU'VE GOT IT MADE. VERY FEW PEOPLE DIE PAST THAT AGE