Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jomtien

yeaialwayswearone

any1 recommend a hotel in Jomtien with a pool upto 1000 a day?

• 2 weeks later...

A pal of mine stayed at Jomtien and he said every time he got a Baht bus back there late at night they told him 100 baht or more and was intimidating when he questioned it and as he was alone often he didnt argue, also its full of Russians in the daytime and Gays/Ladyboys at night trying to Rip him off or Rob him as its so quiet.

He stayed in a small guesthouse in soi 10 I think he said and was full of Thai's and again felt intimidated and every time he walked up the soi he was almost attacked by the Soi dogs, one time getting bitten and having a sore leg for days.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

A pal of mine stayed at Jomtien and he said every time he got a Baht bus back there late at night they told him 100 baht or more and was intimidating when he questioned it and as he was alone often he didnt argue, also its full of Russians in the daytime and Gays/Ladyboys at night trying to Rip him off or Rob him as its so quiet.

He stayed in a small guesthouse in soi 10 I think he said and was full of Thai's and again felt intimidated and every time he walked up the soi he was almost attacked by the Soi dogs, one time getting bitten and having a sore leg for days.

Sounds like your friend had a bad experience. He probably didn't know that the Jomtien baht buses line up in front of the school yard at the South Pattaya intersection. They leave about every 5 minutes and charge only 10B per person 24/7. The baht buses will ask 100B if he just flags one down and requests to go to Jomtien. I have never paid more than 10B day or night to get from South Pattaya to/from Jomtien.

Yes there are Russians, ladyboys, and gays in Jomtien, as well as Pattaya. There are also many straight European and American men in Jomtien.

If there were soi dog annoyances in front of his guesthouse, then it probably wasn't a good choice of accommodation. My experience in Jomtien is a bit different, since I live in a well run condo complex.

I believe Sattahip airport has one flight per week from Russia, most of them stay at the Ambassador, Jomtien is hardly over run by Russians, as for ladyboys if your after one of them your better off in Pattaya.

any1 recommend a hotel in Jomtien with a pool upto 1000 a day?

Plenty of good condos with swimming pools in Jomtiem for THB 1,000 or less per day. Rentals on nightly, weekly or monthly rates see http://www.dancewatchers.com/ for availabilty ... just send Tik an email.

Like Bangkapiboy I have no problem with Bhat bus schedule it is only a 10 minute ride into Pattaya, fare is THB 10 bhat. Bhat bus route starts from school on 2nd Road near Walking Street runs past VT 2 Condos

Swimming_pool.jpg SWimming_pool_2.jpg

Swimming_pool_3_640x480.jpg

Edited by som nam na

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nice

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg