IGNORED

bus from Suvarnabhumi to Nana hotel

pathway

Hi

Want to take a bus from the airport to the Nana hotel in Bangkok, want to know what bus takes me to the hotel or does the bus drop you off close by the hotel? And do you have to tell the bus driver to let you off the bus or will it keep going to its final stop. I'm a newbie and want to experience the bus system since I'm thinking of the bus from Bangkok to Pattaya later in my trip. Thanks

The following information is available from the Suvarnabhumi Airport | New Bangkok Airport Guide

24 hour public bus service is provided from the Bus Terminal at the Transport Center. Take a shuttle bus (Express route) to the Transport Center

Bus fare is 35 baht.

Public Bus Service to Bangkok and area.

Bus Number 549 - Suvarnabhumi Airport - Minburi

Bus No.549 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Minburi via Ladkrabang Road, taking a right turn to Rom Klao Road, cutting left to Sihaburanukit Road, taking left turn to Seri Thai Road. End the route at Bangkapi.

Bus Number 550 - Suvarnabhumi Airport - Happy Land

Bus No.550 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Happy Land via Ladkrabang Road, On-Nut Road, turning right to Sri Nakarin Road, turning left to Ladprao Road and turning right to Happy Land.

Bus Number 551 - Suvarnabhumi Airport - Victory Monument (Expressway)

Bus No.551 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to the Victory Monument via New Bangkok - Chonburi expressway to Srirat expressway for exit at Rama 9 toll gate to continue further along Asoke-Dindang Road and Rachawithi Road for the final stop at the Victory Monument.

Bus Number 552 - Suvarnabhumi Airport - On Nut BTS station

Bus No.552 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to the On-Nut sky train station via Bangna-Bangpakong Road, taking a right turn to Sukhumvit Road until the On-Nut sky train station.

Bus Number 553 - Suvarnabhumi Airport - Samut Prakan

Bus No.553 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Samut Prakan province via Ladkrabang Road, taking a left turn to Kingkaew Road, turning right to Bangna-Bangpakong Road, turning left to Sri Nakarin Road, turning right to Sukhumvit Road, turning left to Sai Luad Road until Samut Prakan.

Bus Number 554 - Suvarnabhumi Airport - Don Muang Airport (Expressway)

Bus No.554 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport via New Bangkok-Chonburi expressway, turning right to the eastern ring road, taking a left turn to Ramintra Road, Changwattana Road, turning right to Vibhavadi Rangsit Road until reaching Don Muang Airport.

Bus Number 555 - Suvarnabhumi - Rangsit (Expressway)

Bus No.555 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Rangsit via Department of Employment - PTT Don - Muang - Vibhavadi Rangsit Junction - Rangsit.

Bus Number 556 - Suvarnbhumi - Southern Bus Terminal (Expressway)

Bus No.556 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Southern Bus Terminal via Yommarat - Democracy Monument - Thammasat University - Pata Department Store - Southern Bus Terminal.

Bus Number 557 - Suvarnabhumi - Wongwien Yai

Bus No.557 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Wongwien Yai via Rom Klao Junction - Chalarat Hospital9 - Technology Business Administration School, Samut Prakan - Chalarat Hospital 4 - Rung Chareon Market - Suksawat Road - Ratburata Hospital - Wat Sawetchat - Wongwien Yai.

Bus Number 558 - Suvarnabhumi - Central Rama 2

Bus No.558 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Central Rama 2 via Central Park Hospital - Chalarat Hospital 1 - Ramkamhaeng 2 Junction - Srinakarin Junction - Bang Na - Soi Lasan - Rung Chareon Market - Suksawat Road - Lotus Bang Na - Bang Pakaeo - Bhuthabucha Junction - Bang Mod Hospital - Central Rama 2.

Bus Number 559 - Suvarnabhumi - Future Park Rangsit

Bus No.559 connects Suvarnabhumi Airport to Future Park Rangsit via Dream World - Ek Prathum Hospital - Future Park Rangsit.

I don't know Bangkok that well so I cannot even begin to tell you which one you want.

Doesn't look like any of those buses take you near the Nana hotel,the only one i can see is bus number 552 to On-Nut get off there and take the BTS(Skytrain)to Nana station(about 20-25baht)then walk the short distance to Sukhumvit Soi 4(Soi Nana).Or any route that takes you near a BTS station as the highest fair you'll pay to Nana is only 40baht.

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

well I know BKK and I can tell you that if you have your luggage with you, you do not want to have to do this, but here goes

take the bus to On-Nut BTS station , it should be called the Sukhumvit line

take the BTS (Skytrain) to Ploenchit (Plernjit) station

from there you can walk to Nana hotel, if you know the way

otherwise, take a cab for about 200b

this may be subjective, but I think that Ploenchit station is closer to Nana notel than the Nana station

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

There are probably a 100 ways you could do this. Are you looking for an adventure, or are you a Cheap Charlie (like me)?

If you pack light, but here is my 2 Baht worth:

Head down to Level 1 Concourse D find bus 551 - "Victory Monument"

This bus uses the expressway, so it is faster than other routes.

Get off at Victory Monument and follow BTS signs to the station.

Take the Sukhumvit line to Nana Station.

Use the skywalk to cross to the South side of Sukhumvit.

Walk 3-4 blocks, turn left on Soi 4.

The hotel is on the right about 50 yards down the soi.

Enjoy...

46245-8513.gif

46245-8514.gif

BTW: the pink rail line is "supposed" to be completed by this November, sure...

BTW: the pink rail line is "supposed" to be completed by this November, sure...

Not a chance in hell that this will be completed in the next year.

Pathway,

2 weeks ago i did travel by bus from the airport to Soi Nana,its very simple.

When you arrive catch the escalator down to the ground floor,and head to the far left.You will find a transit booth with a number of girls there.Simply tell them you want to go to Sukhumvit/Nana,they will tell you which bus to catch and when it will leave,i think the cost was 150B.

When on board tell the driver where you wish to get off(Soi Nana). No need to catch the BTS or change buses.

You will be dropped at the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi Nana,the Nana hotel is about a 30 second walk up Soi Nana.

When you traval from Bangers to Pattaya,just walk to Nana BTS,turn right out of Soi Nana on to Sukhumvit,its about a 3 minute walk,catch the BTS to Ekkamai,the bus station is on the same side of Sukhumvit as Soi Nana.

A word of warning though,DONT let a tout put you on a bus to Pattata,once i got caught and it took me 4 hours to get there,just go to the ticket booths,pay your fare(120b)and they will point you to the right bus area if you ask,they leave every 30 minutes.

When you arrive in Pattaya,theres a choice of Baht Buses or Motor bike taxis at the bus terminal,grab a motor bike taxi he will take you direct to your hotel for 50b,the Baht buses will drop off passengers all over Pattaya,which can take over an hour,for the same cost.

Ned

Edited by Ned Kelly