Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Replica watches

Terry72

All I went to see Sarah and Mr Wong for a watch and saw the market where they were is demolished does any one know where they went or somewhere else to go ? I went to Mr Jack's and they didn't have anything I wanted .. 

Bangkok the street's around Kong Tom off Yaowarat road

Best quality watches at wholesale prices.

Dayo...

Sorry can't help you with that.

Last one I got from Mr Wong (3000THB) was rubbish. Loosing about 10 mins per day. Took it back to him a year later and all he did/say was you must keep it clean. 

The Seiko on my wrist, bought in 1996 has never been cleaned and looses maybe 1 second per month.

The Seiko cost $180 the Rolex copy about $100. Give me the Seiko every time.

• Like 2

Not an answer but you can get different quality of replicas. A very good one could be a few hundred with a Japanese mechanism. A cheap one is always going to be awful. 

• 1 month later...
On 30/03/2023 at 16:01, Terry72 said:

All I went to see Sarah and Mr Wong for a watch and saw the market where they were is demolished does any one know where they went or somewhere else to go ? I went to Mr Jack's and they didn't have anything I wanted .. 

Go to MBK center in Bangkok mate.  They have replicas of everything including watches.  By far the best place to shop for quality replicas.