IGNORED

Daisuki/All about Touch ladies & Extras

Bobson VaGene

Daisuki by Lolita & All about Touch seem to have some good reviews. 

I recall hearing that FS is only available with outcall in hotel at girls discretion. 

Can I at least get a BJ in store and are the girls as good looking IRL as their photos?

Queen Club (link) has full service. I was walking past, so had a look inside for future reference when I was in CM in November. It was late and only two ladies were available. One of the two looked good to me. I would have liked to have gone back but didn’t have time this trip. Maybe next time.

Edited by bgtp
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 27/03/2023 at 16:45, Bobson VaGene said:

Daisuki by Lolita & All about Touch seem to have some good reviews. 

I recall hearing that FS is only available with outcall in hotel at girls discretion. 

Can I at least get a BJ in store and are the girls as good looking IRL as their photos?

You are correct - FS if at all is only available with outcall at those places.

BJ it depends on the ladies but obviously expect to be charged more in extras if they are willing to do in-store.

All About Touch, Dream massage, and Daisuki are all honest establishments and the girls there are genuinely as good looking IRL as their photos. All 3 of these places, especially All About Touch and Dream massage, do an excellent job ensuring the cover photos they send you are reflective of what the girls look like at the moment.

Edited by james_g

I've actually noticed that Daisuki, All about touch & Dream have basically the same roster.

Planning on getting Tang Mo & Nadear delivered to my hotel & see what fun the three of us can come up with

1682174975830.jpg

1680427398876.jpg

15 hours ago, Bobson VaGene said:

I've actually noticed that Daisuki, All about touch & Dream have basically the same roster.

Planning on getting Tang Mo & Nadear delivered to my hotel & see what fun the three of us can come up with

1682174975830.jpg

1680427398876.jpg

I have yet to see her but have heard tons of things about Tangmo...she definitely appears to be Daisuki's most popular option. Regarding Nadear, I actually went in a couple months ago to see her - while she's not necessarily my type personally, I will say that her level of service is really good and like essentially all the girls at All About Touch, she is really well trained in the packages she offers.

Tangmo has been there a long time.  I saw her at Daisuki over 3 years ago.  Good prostate massage with happy ending but nothing extraordinary.

Edited by pattayaplayer
spelling
  • Like 1

Tang Mo's look really does it for me; if I click with her I'd happily buy her a 500฿ Qi Pao/Cheong Sam to look just as good or better than the photo above. 

All About Touch really is a gem of a place, and most girls look like in the pics.

They also offer outcall, though not all girls will do that. Same for Daisuki and several other great massage places.

It might be to good to inquire which girls do outcall, then take an incall session with the girl you like best to develop chemistry. Next order her for outcall, and if she's still comfortable with you she may provide FS for a negotiable fee. 

• 3 months later...

I visited Tangmo as Daisuki (incall) two years ago, it was a great experience. Highly recommended. Ask her for extras before starting the massage, the standard tips in that shop (and all the other shops from the same owner) are 500B for topless and 1000B for nude. If you don’t ask about it before the massage she will ask you just before the finish. 

Edited by bzztoh
Typo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this thread guys.  Will be in Chiang Mai for 3 nights so very interested in night activity options. 

If you want the possibility of getting more than what the shop offers instore then ask for outcall.

However not all girls offer outcall so Id recommend seeing her instore first to get to know the girl  first and discuss what you want. 

@Krane have you read @Rusty Bullethole's Chiang Mai posts? they're definite must reads  if heading up North

18 hours ago, Bobson VaGene said:

If you want the possibility of getting more than what the shop offers instore then ask for outcall.

However not all girls offer outcall so Id recommend seeing her instore first to get to know the girl  first and discuss what you want. 

@Krane have you read @Rusty Bullethole's Chiang Mai posts? they're definite must reads  if heading up North

Hey thanks for this.  I'll certainly read Rusty's CM posts.

Looks like we'll be staying at Movenpick Suriwongse hotel which I think is guest friendly. Was between this and Duangtawan hotel, both close by each other.

Also it may have been that we just clicked but Tangmo at Daisuki is the best punt I've had in Thailand. 

90% of why I'm going to Chiang Mai again is to see her