IGNORED

Catflaps Gentlemen's Club Pratumnak Pattaya

CaribbeanDelight

• CaribbeanDelight changed the title to Catflaps Gentlemen's Club Pratumnak Pattaya

Each to their own….. doesn’t do it for me. Creepy sounding tuber does’t help.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Micky2 said:

Each to their own….. doesn’t do it for me. Creepy sounding tuber does’t help.

Yeah I recognized his voice right off. I have watched a few of his videos and they were all spot on and some things I didn't know specifically a video on places to live. Other tubers are mostly just walking around saying things much of which is wrong just to get views on their channel. I think his contributions are solid.

Edit: I didn't catch if he liked or didn't like that new bar. We all have different tastes so a picture (or better a video) is worth a thousand words...stunner spinner hotest on the planet... 😉

I didn't watch enough when I commented. I thought he was done with the bar after the first intro, I see later he shows inside. I think I like it for when you aren't in the mood for a gogo or outside type seated bar heat and passing tubers blasting your face for the world to see.

Edited by snowbird
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Visited last week had an enjoyable time. Some nice ladies to while away your time. After 6pm gets a bit raucous after the tequila shots  take effect, all good fun.

So how does it work? Costs ect?

appreciate a heads up on these places

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, 9inchtom said:

It's an increasingly popular way to get a fix. I assume because of the all in one aspect and also the value for money.

tend to favour these types of venues now because of the level of comfort, privacy and reasonable pricing. Must be getting old lol

On my recent stay in Patts, I noticed how many non-expats, in particular, Korean and suchlike, were frequenting GCs like Catflaps and Kinnaree. I suspect that the inevitable result will be prices will rise. 

In addition to the helpful comment by @9inchtom, this video by the same Youtuber is helpful: 

The video is a little dated, but the concept of Patts Gent's Clubs hasn't changed, so it's still full of good intel. 

• 3 weeks later...