IGNORED

Stayin 2 months+ in House or Condo in Patts/Jomtien area

stickyfingers

:ShitHappens1:

Hi Chaps,

I know yet another question re; rooms/hotels/condos/houses etc....

But seeing as theres a few guys that advertise their condos/houses here for rent would try this route first.

Then maybe the local adverts in papers/supermarkets etc....

With rental prices falling as exchange rates dropped & recession bites thats a realistic budget to get decent room too for up to 14k p/mth.

Looking at arriving early Nov or Dec for 2 months minimum and like to have place thats fairly quiet, safe and I will be renting mbike so transports ok if bit off the beaten track.

I need to have or be close to good swimming pool, have Inet use, aircon, cable tv/ dvd etc...

Any thoughts/ reccom will be much appreciated.

Cheers :P

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Well got some pal who lives there to chk out about houses/condos and seems you get far better value if you get house up on the dark-side on soi Khao Talo!!!!!

Think few people will be moving away from condos as the credit crunch bites when they see the savings plus more value & space with houses.

Have got this lined up for me at the momentand looks like a no-brainer!!!;

Popular village with nearby shops/pubs/ communal pools

2 bed/ 1 bathroom furnished townhouse

Euro Kitchen fully equipped with cooker/micro/fridge etc

Cable TV/Dvd player

Inet/Phone line

Cieling fans plus Aircon

All this for 10,000bt p/mth and negotiable for longer stays

Plus elec(at elec company rates) & water/security/garbage collection at 350bt p/mth

You will need transport but there are local motorbike taxis on the estate to take you into town for about 60bt.

Will get some pics posted once i get them and suss out how to post them ok.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Oh!!!

Forgot to add that my English friend also has other houses for rent not just T/Houses and has 2 & 3 bed detached bungalows all furnished with similar euro kitchens/ aircon / cable tv & Inet etc.....

Just PM me for details for his number etc...

Cheers