IGNORED

Amari Nova?

Chayapoon

Been looking online and there seem to be some incredible deals on amari nova suites....available for about 60 dollars or so.

Anybody have any experience there recently?

Still guest friendly?

Been looking online and there seem to be some incredible deals on amari nova suites....available for about 60 dollars or so.

Still guest friendly?

I stayed there in November and was very happy. It is a great value. I stayed in a one bedroom suite, which is now going for US$ 75/night. (I paid a little more in November.) It's huge and has a full kitchen, including a stove, oven and clothes washer/dryer. My regular Thai girl cooked me dinner one night! It has a nice rooftop pool and is spotlessly clean. The only downside is that it's pretty off the beaten track. It's kind of a hike to walk to anywhere. They have a free, on-demand golf cart shuttle to Big C or Central Pattaya Rd. and you can walk from there or get a taxi.

I took numerous guests to my room while I was there and they never gave me a problem.

a friend of mine stayed there last 2 weeks of august first 2 weeks of sept last year, great place, they had a special offer on, i think it was £1000 for the month

Still guest friendly?

Where did u see this deal online???

Agoda is showing this rate for some weeks in May for a studio. USD 70 for a one-bedroom. Worth the extra USD 10 per night, IMO.

Hi Dot Man

I also saw the deal on Agoda...sorry I may have confused USD 60 and USD 70.

As the other poster says, USD 70 is still great value for money.

I also saw the deal on Agoda...sorry I may have confused USD 60 and USD 70.

As the other poster says, USD 70 is still great value for money.

The deal I saw was USD 60 for a studio, USD 70 for a one bedroom.

That's a good deal however its a hike but then again Walking Street is 5 mins on a motorbike taxi.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059